jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (20 posts)

Four dead cops in three states , Obama's fault , why , why not ?

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 2 weeks ago

Now called Bloody Sunday by a  liberally corrupted media !  Isn't  this is a direct result of the Obama  race  rhetoric  and  political divisiveness of the last eight years  AND exactly what I have been posting  in  forum posts ,   

Maybe it's time to hold him and his media ownership responsible ?

1. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Such a purveyor of nonsense, where is the link and the proof?

2. jonnycomelately profile image85
      jonnycomelatelyposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

...and such empty rhetoric.  Like the largest pumkin in the contest but it didn't win because it was nothing more than 95% water. smile

3. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Also, ultimately the person responsible is the one who pulled the trigger--no matter what stresses they might be under or what messages they might have heard.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 weeks ago

Overall, people seem jaded. We need to stop listening to all the bad news. Thats all there is. Bad Bad News. Its staring to affect the very characters and natures of all of us. And why is there so much terrible news blasting from the radio and TV? Because it is what sells commercials. If we wanted good stuff, the good news would draw an audience … and the good news would sell commercials.  Then we would hear good news and be happier and not develop grudges to the point of killing cops who are looking for ways to protect and serve. Quite clearly we are at the lower end of the higher ages, but it does feel like we are de-evolving.

evolve= develop, progress, advance; mature, grow, expand, spread; alter, change, transform, adapt, metamorphose; transmogrify.

Is this happening, but we just can't see it?
    Because it is not being revealed in the News?

1. jonnycomelately profile image85

I agree,  Kathryn.  The best way to find a joyful life is to simply live it.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 weeks ago

I agree that Obama has caused race rhetoric and political divisiveness of the last eight years. And Yes the news media have been falling over themselves to back him up. Why?
    Lets ask the globalists.
    I guess.

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 weeks ago

So easy to point fingers and afix labels.   How about we put some thought into a solution?

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

A great solution would have been for Obama to renounce ideology that is anti-police.   He renounces the violence because he has to but not the ideology of those who are shooting our police officers.   

This is very sad when people target our police officers.  Its a very sad thing for them to be shot and even killed.  Obama is incompetent or he doesn't care or both...and its become epidemic.

Kathryn is asking solutions...here now and for the future.  Learn from the past, plan for the future. Live in the present.
        Blaming, no matter how valid or invalid   does not help one iota.  It only keeps you locked into the past.

ahorsebackposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

A solution , Lets wait for Trump,  "  My administration will be a law and order administration "

You will reap what you sow.  Beware!

2. Live to Learn profile image82
            Live to Learnposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

As long as law and order doesn't include gunning down unarmed people, tazing grade school children and unfairly targeting minorities for police brutality....oh, and choking people to death for selling single cigarettes on a street corner it might work.

1. colorfulone profile image87
              colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

It has to be much more tender than that.  Most of the young people who commit crimes are from a fatherless generation.  They need a leader who will be a father figure.   It is my prayer that Trump can be a figure to a mis-guided culture that needs desperately to find their own true identities.   They don't know what they are doing, they are lost self destructive souls.  There has to be a higher way!

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
                Kathryn L Hillposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

oh my gosh, colorful one. This makes me cry. why? I don't know. sometimes when I get confused, I cry.

For one thing, the minds and opinions of young adults cannot be changed because once they are fifteen their psyches are set.

For another, we have a massive amount of kids who have been indoctrinated with lies since kindergarten. One President, This President, whose likes they have been taught to hate, whose Ideals they do not and will NEVER understand cannot do as you have suggested:

be "a leader who will be a father figure."  "... be a figure to a mis-guided culture that needs desperately to find their own true identities. who "... don't know what they are doing… and "are lost self destructive souls."
                neutral sad

ahorsebackposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Onward to the Nanny State.

That indoctrination is an effort to liberalize all of our  young to the anarchist mentality of the left ,   It has been going on since the sixties in your schools , your colleges and  they are winning .  The strategizing racists on the left who used the black vote first promoting legal refugees  to promote its ideology and NOW  as the illegals immigrants became a larger population  transferred to them ,  now they are using the masses of refugees for the same purpose.   Never caring about any minority but only the causes of leftist anarchy to break the back of traditional  free America .

The left's voting base numbers are what matter most ,increase that base by whatever means, the end of  conservative  and the ends of smaller government in America is the agenda .

2. ahorseback profile image46

As long as people don't become sensationalists like here in these forums , Why have so many become soap opera addicted to all the  media sensationalized hype?    It's almost like the trump victory  has ignited a mass devolution in social maturity !

1. Live to Learn profile image82
                Live to Learnposted 13 days ago in reply to this

I think they've become addicted to social media hype. Like people posting cell phone camera footage of these things happening.

I'm not anti law and order. But I am anti tyranny and I can tell you that standing behind the police 100% without demanding accountability will exacerbate these problems.

2. ahorseback profile image46

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago

President-Elect Donald Trump called the family of slain San Antonio Police Department Detective Benjamin Marconi on Monday to offer his condolences.

Trump, also called slain NYPD Sgt. Paul Tuozzolo’s widow two weeks ago.

Where was Obama?

working