jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Michael Moore, Who Predicted a Trump Win, Has a New Prediction

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 13 days ago

Moore has opined that Trump’s inability to be anybody other than who he has been his entire life will lead him to be either impeached or to resign, when he finds out that the presidency is not all about him.

“Here’s what’s gonna happen, this is why we’re not gonna have to suffer through four years of Donald J. Trump, because he has no ideology except the ideology of Donald J. Trump. And when you have a narcissist like that, who’s so narcissistic where it’s all about him, he will, maybe unintentionally, break laws. He will break laws because he’s only thinking about what’s best for him.”
    http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/ … rediction/
    So we'll be getting a President Pence soon?

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 13 days ago in reply to this

"who’s so narcissistic where it’s all about him, he will, maybe unintentionally, break laws"

You mean like Obama did when he made illegal executive orders and was impeached for it?  Like that?

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 13 days ago in reply to this

I didn't write the article so I can't answer your question.

2. Credence2 profile image86
        Credence2posted 13 days ago in reply to this

Obama was not impeached..

Did I miss something somewhere?

2. ahorseback profile image51
    ahorsebackposted 13 days ago

I predict that if it wasn't for only the new liberal pride  and pretentiousness , they will [would  ]have   all  jumped to the conclusion that at the end of the Trump presidency , He did a better job than either Obama did  or that Clinton could have done !       Michael Moore ,  should sell a few of his million dollar homes before he thinks of becoming a presidential critic - He just plain sounds like he looks ,  over indulged .

1. 81
      Hxprofposted 13 days ago in reply to this

You want to add GW to that list I think.

working