jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why kind of activist president doesn't speak out ?

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 2 weeks ago

At the incredible amount of inner city violence ,social unrest , Rioting , property damage and  racist Cop Killing and public violence  ?  What kind of activist leader says .......It's all just okay , by his silence ?
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13287902.jpg

President Obama you really are simply a disappointment .

1. jackclee lm profile image79
      jackclee lmposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Where is the Main Street Media on this... MIA

1. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

The media just got their feelings hurt by President-elect Trump for their lies and deceptive ways. 
        http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13288280.jpg

Obama is traveling the world giving BS speeches, it seems he is taking his orders from communist Chinese that are the chosen tool of the globalist elites.  Anyway, he sure uses their talking points from what I have been reading and watching on the web.  They want more censorship.  They would love to be able to create order through chaos.  Now, I think they are using the chaos to try to mold Trump before he takes office from what Kissinger has said. 
        They are SOL.

1. ahorseback profile image46
          ahorsebackposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Obama is a globalist -  exactly that which they all accuse Trump of being -,Reminds me ,  I used to think that being  liberal meant  that you were certainly  an intellectual  , far above the rest of us , Now though ,  intellectuals  are simply those too entitled not to be highly educated , even Ivy league ,  and yet too  lazy to amount to anything in life except collect the  paychecks from public service  BECAUSE they cannot actually maintain a job anywhere else .

Now I fully realize they were too intellectually sheltered to mature socially , politically , worldly !

1. colorfulone profile image87
            colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

People should major in law schools so that once they become an attorney they can sue the university because they weren't able to get a good job as promised, or because of joblessnes.  Many disappointed young attorneys are doing that very thing, and other graduates at alarmingly high rates. 

In debt, jobless and indoctrinated.  Idea!  Let's make college free for all, so we can have more free-for-alls.  (joking, kind of)

2. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 2 weeks ago

One playing the political party game, doing nothing to upset his party?  One preparing for a spouse as president?  Or are they one and the same in today's politics, and neither the DNC nor the president has any intention of listening to the message sent in the last election?

3. Shaharear Abir profile image60
    Shaharear Abirposted 2 weeks ago

yes,  he is!

working