jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Pres. Obama blames Fox news for democratic disconnect ?

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 6 days ago

What ?  ........" Fox news caused the democratic leadership's direct disconnect from the working democrats" ! Riigghhttt............ .     Talk about a disconnect !...... Pres. Obama , can you spell Howard Dean ? Can you spell face-book ?     Do you understand the meaning of basic human to human communication without a free" Obama smart phone "in each hand ?   

Fox news , what - five percent of mainstream America maybe .!......Didn't fall for the same as the rest of the media ?   I just listened to Sean Hannity's  recording of the pretentious prediction of a Hilary win -  about  a full five minutes of recorded media predictions.   Sorry Bubba , can't fix a national election in America !

And what did democrats just do - Nancy Pelosi is still the minority leader - sorry ,all I can come up with Mr. .President  is  .........Wow !

2. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 6 days ago

Come on January !

1. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Yes. I wish January would get here already and the power shift were over. Then we'll see who is right about Trump. All this doomsday flack is tiresome since we aren't even there yet.

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 6 days ago

It doesn't surprise me one bit that Imama Obama said that about Fox News.  Its so serpentine.   He's got it backward... As usual!

Shouldn't Cuba learn from America the meaning of Human Rights?  Let alone Improving on it?  They invert the truth and double down on their narratives. 

Its not time to become complacent and lose hope.

working