jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Young Politician....should take part in elections or not?

1. apeksha profile image60
    apekshaposted 7 years ago

In the upcoming years ...Do u think that well qualified and young people should participate in elections...

And all should vote ..
    Drop your thoughts...

I think they should be the part because globally speaking its very necessary to drive nations pride...

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 7 years ago

Young people should contest the elections, come to power and show their ability.  Elder people should keep off power game and limit themselves to offer advice to administrators. Right from ancient times, empires around the world were created by young and able men. They were advised by parents and elders in administration.
    (1)Romulus and Remus created the Roman empire, which was later developed by elders and warlords. It would be the most powerful and longest empire lasting for nearly 1500 years, stretching from England to Egypt. Youth power was the foundation for that.
    (2)Chengizkhan created the Mongol empire, stretching from Mongolia to eastern Europe, lasting for over a century.
       Yourh power, strict discipling and stringent punishments ensured the survival of empires and kingdoms. So, let youth come out and take up responsibility.

1. apeksha profile image60
      apekshaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Exactly packer pack....oh,...difficult name..

2. apeksha profile image60
      apekshaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Venugopal u must be an Indian so u thinks like me...
      anyways thanks...
      Nayak, Rang de Basanti & Yuva...are some of the movies I likes related to this..
      And when I was doing my engineering studies I participated in group discussion on same subject..
      thanks venugopal...

3. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Yes they should definitely take part in election because it is the youth of any nation that drives the country and it is important to have youth representatives in the political domain of a country.