jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is the Obama Administration Behind the Election Hacking Story?

1. Sychophantastic profile image81
    Sychophantasticposted 8 months ago

Many news outlets have reported that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC with the intention of trying to influence the presidential election in Trump's favor. Apparently, the CIA has concluded that this was the case.

However, another theory is now being floated that the Obama Administration was behind the hacks in an effort to discredit Trump's win.

Ambassador John Bolton has suggested this "false flag" theory because the intelligence community has been so politicized during the Obama administration.

Given Bolton's prestige and knowledge about the situation, what is the Obama administration's ultimate goal in creating this story of Russian hacking?

1. Live to Learn profile image82
      Live to Learnposted 8 months ago in reply to this

If the administration were behind it I would think their goal obvious. Turn the public away from Trump and toward Hillary.

I don't know that I believe they were hacked. That, too, could have been a story.

2. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I'm with Bolton. As I recall James Comey said there was no evidence of a foreign intelligence hacking Hillary's "home brewed server", and they didn't expect to find any fingerprints.  Sophisticated intelligence services would not leave fingerprints.

Now, they are trying to say fingerprints were found in hacks regarding our election. Why would Russia run smart intelligence hacks against Hillary's server and be dumb against the election?  I believe the information was leaked by inside intelligence, and not hacked by foreign intelligence.

I believe the Obama Administration is running a false flag against Trump.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 months ago

Democracies cannot work unless morals are followed.
    In God we Trust. Is there some problem with this?
    REALLY????

working