Did Donald Trump Collaborate with Vladimir Putin

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (44 posts)
  1. My Esoteric profile image87
    My Esotericposted 7 years ago

FBI Directory Comey had this information in August 2016 and sat on it.  Mother Jones reported on it in October 2016.  BuzzFeed just reported the memos behind the breaking news that was broken today, 1/10/16, that Putin hacked and spied on Donald Trump and hacked the RNC - something Trump angry twitter response hot disputes.  He even says he forgot he was briefed on it a few days ago.

Read: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents … tions.html
    (it is important to remember these are unverified as of now but do come from an ex-MI6 (England's CIA) operative who runs a private intelligence company)

CNN broke the current story with http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ … index.html

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

From 
      http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-directo … c-servers/

Comey said hackers gained several state-level campaigns -- and that there was “limited penetration” of old domains of the Republican National Committee. The RNC databases that were affected are not currently in use, he said.

Comey added that there is no evidence the Republican presidential campaigns, including that of President-elect Donald Drumpf, were directly targeted.

So, once again, you appear to be using bad information in order to come to a bad conclusion.

My Esotericposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, I am using some of the information that intel chiefs briefed Obama and #NoMandateTrump on.

In any case, I have a hard time believing anything Comey says regarding this election; he has played his part in Clinton's loss by saying things he shouldn't be saying while not saying things that hurt Trump, such as the hacking allegations which he knew about in August 2016.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
          Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So, the fact that he says the hacking attempts were unsuccessful are irrelevant.

Let's all believe what we want to and disregard anything else in the process, in order to support our fear mongering. That's sounds like fun. smile

2. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wait.  Are you seriously holding Comey to the fire because he didn't report any and all allegations he heard?  What - you wanted to send in a few faux claims just to provide fodder for the Democrats when the head of the FBI reports that they've heard ridiculous claims and feel obligated to report them to the media without investigation?

Comey hurt himself pretty badly with that silly statement that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her known crimes, but at least he keeps FBI information within the FBI until facts are actually known.

2. profile image0
      promisemposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. told the Washington Post in 2008.

But maybe his son was lying or just wrong. We'll never know because Trump won't release his tax returns.

Bet you that the Russians have copies.

3. wilderness profile image95

"The Kremlins cultivation operation on Trump also had compromised him offering him various lucrative real estate development business in Russia especially in relation to the 2018 World Cup Soccer tournament.However, so far, for reasons unknown, TRUMP has not taken up any of these."

Sounds pretty honorable, and just what we would like to see.  Wonder why it is being spun into something evil rather than, unlike the various "pay for play" schemes known to have existed, pointing out that our President Elect has kept his out of the muck?

No business deals in Russia?? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl … /96444482/

No pay-to-play??? Most of his cabinet picks who have no gov't experience paid him a lot of money (donations) to get picked.

1. wilderness profile image95

Did you miss part of the quotation?  "However, so far, for reasons unknown, TRUMP has not taken up any of these."  Doesn't matter, though, does it?  We'll still demonize him because...because he has funny hair? 

Or because he chooses cabinet from business rather than the cesspool on capital hill.  An unforgivable sin to those that deify that labyrinth of sin and evil.  We'll even make claims that they bought those positions, though we have exactly zero evidence to back the claim.  Anyone connected with Trump is to be demonized, aren't they, and if we can't find a reason we'll make one up.

(It's important to note that Trump was NOT briefed on these libelous claims, and that no one is even investigating them.  There is nothing to investigate.)

It's a shame that even #NoMandateTrump agrees with you (except about investigating it; obviously he doesn't want THAT)

4. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, in Russia, Putin collaborates with you.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13366307.jpg

5. Don W profile image81
      Don Wposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I predicted that there would be "leaks" about Trump from the intelligence community. Just didn't expect it so soon. I predict this will not be the last, and will not be the most politically damaging. He made a grave mistake in publicly discrediting his intelligence agencies. I strongly suspect this is a warning shot from them. I hope he ignores it, and continues to make an enemy out of people whose trade is uncovering secrets. His pal Comey won't be able to save him if he does.

While I suspect you will be proven right, in this case you are not.  Those 35 pages have been circulation for quite a while now. The media and some Congressman already had itt.

2. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 7 years ago

Whether you believe the 35-page document is completely truthful or not, the second page of it is a good read.

The reason the intel community (other than #NoMandateTrump's friend, Director Comey) to the report seriously is that it came from a Known Credible Source.  Yes, it is currently unverified, but they trust the source.

1. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You got trolled. 4Chan took the credit for writing the hoax.  Buzzfeed published the fake news and CNN pushed it.  The Songbird of Saigon - John McCain (idiot) admitted he handed the pages over to the FBI hacks.  They didn't bother to check the facts?  They have been discredited so badly once again, and you fell for the hoax.   None of it is true.   

It was funny to watch Time Warner's stocks take a good tumble today after Trump called CNN Fake News and Buzzfeed garbage at his press conference.   That's how powerful his voice is.   

Pushing this kind of garbage in the forms puts people right up there with Fake News sites that are imploding because of their bias and bs.  But, we can expect even worse fake news in the next nine days as they try to save their crumbling empires.  They cannot maintain this and last, IMHO. 

Disgusting to push unverified stuff like this.  Its a witch hunt.

1. GA Anderson profile image89
          GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hello again Colorfulone, I think you are right, someone is going to end up with egg on their face.

First it was unverified but credible news, (Buzzfeed, CNN), then it was fake news - a 4Chan hoax, (multiple message boards, forums, reddits, etc.), now it appears the 4Chan hoax story might not be credible, so it might be back to unverified news again.

Hmm...

GA

1. colorfulone profile image78
            colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I like what Lou Dobbs quotes about the liberal's false statements of Senator Sessions, its fitting with this fake news as well.

“‘As we stated in our story, there is a serious reason to doubt these allegations. We’ve been chasing specific claims in this document for weeks and will continue to do so.’ So what they’re acknowledging is they don’t know what the hell they know, they don’t know anything and they haven’t got facts to support anything that they’re publishing, which are, well they don’t really rise to the level of allegations. They’re more like conjurings.”

Conjurings, is a good word to use for cockroaches.
            http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13359219.jpg
            I know how you love my memes. 
            Anytime you can fit "cockroaches" in, your doing good.

2. profile image0
        calculus-geometryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The page 2 stuff  about golden showers with Russian hookers is believable considering Trump is on his third wife.  If its a hoax, it's a funny one.

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 7 years ago

He even says he forgot he was briefed on it a few days ago.

LOL. He remembers to go on Twitter every other day and tweet like a 14-year-old.  Surely he can clear out some space in his brain to remember briefings.

4. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago

.. I broke my fingernail today. I blame the Russians!

Evil, the Russians are.  My driveway is all ice now - undoubtedly The Russians fault for sending the cold weather that Trump asked them to!

LOL

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

A major issue TODAY in the acceptance or not of Trumps political popularity of the day is this :    There is a huge difference in personal popularity and political ability ! 
    Trump -could perform his job flawlessly and yet still "fail " because of his  lack of  personal Charisma  . 
    Obama - a charismatic and popular figure but a political failure.

Most of America doesn't agree with you about Obama; they both like him and thought he did an effective job.  In fact, the latest poll shows

Most of America dislike #NoMandateTrump as well as being  aware he doesn't know what it actually takes to run a country as large as ours.

Here are some numbers for you:

1.  Trump transition doing a good job
                                            Appr/Disappr/NP
      January 12-15, 2017 40%/ 52%/ 8%
      November 17-20, 2016 46%/ 45%/ 8%

2. Compare That to how Obama/Bush/Clinton handled his presidential transition?
      Approve/ Disapprove/ No opinion
      Obama
      2009 Jan 12-15 84/ 14/ 2

Bush
      2001 Jan 15-16 61/ 25/ 14

Bill Clinton
      1992 Dec 18-20 67/ 15/ 18

3.  Will Trump/Bush Do a Good Job?
      TRUMP
      Jan. 12-15: Good - 48%, Poor - 48%
      OBAMA
      Dec 1 - 2, 2008: Good - 79%, Poor - 18%

TRUMP is not getting off to a good start.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are grossly confusing personal  popularity to political  accomplishment , Presidential charisma isn't and shouldn't be the gauge of any accomplishment ,   although that is exactly the way the left looks at Obama's legacy .

"I like him ,so he must have been great "

Accept the polls DO NOT reflect your theory.  Questions on popularity often come out with different results than those on Jpb Approval.  And overall Job Approval is frequently different from its parts like Healthcare, Economy, Foreign Affairs, and other areas.

Therefore, Presidential charisma Is Not a gauge of accomplishment.  It just happens for Obama, the two measures are in sync.

For Trump, it is not.  41% Favorability; 48% think Trump will do a good job. (personally, I think that will be his highest numbers.).

If we've learned anything at all from polls, it is that political polls aren't worth the time to read them.  Invariably spun and twisted to show exactly what the pollster wants to show they are worthless.

Example: is there a person in the country that thinks 80% of the population, in Dec. '08, thought Obama would do a good job?  Someone outside of an asylum, that is?  (Remember, the far left, radical liberals do NOT constitute 80% of the population.)

Even the pollster knew better than that!

Thing is, the poll was right, his job approval rating is 60% which is much higher than most previous presidents. 

Also, keep in mind, #NoMandateTrump himself didn't think he would win, so whatever you say about polls you are saying about Trump and his team. 

Finally, remember the polls almost consistently showed a very tight race, within the margin of error; which makes them right as well.  The outcome was a squeaker, electoral vote-wise, less than 100,000 (about 0.6%) gave him the win; which is what the polls were predicting.

Really?  You actually believe that in Dec. 2008, that 80% of the American people approved of Obama and thought he would do a good job?  I thought better of you.

Guess it depends on what you call "almost".  Because an awful lot of them had it 2-1 or worse.  Just like it depends on what you call a "squeaker" - 306-234 isn't much of a squeaker in my book but you are free to define it so if you wish.

At the time they took the poll, yes. 

In Jan 2009, Gallup had his favorability rating at 88% for D's, 62% for Is and 41% for Rs

His High point was in May 2009, with Ds at 91%, Is at 66%, and (after the Right-wing propaganda machine kicked into high gear) 31%.

His Low point was in Aug 2010, with Ds at 76%, Is at 39%, and Rs at 11%

Obama's next high was in Nov 2016, where Ds - 92/ Is - 61/ Rs - 16

He left office with Ds - 93%/ Is - 56%, and Rs - 17%

Job approval Obama started at 67% Approve, 13% Disapprove, and 22% not certain    it ended with 57% Approve, 39% Disapprove, 4% not certain.

For comparison, the historical Job Approval rating for all President - 53%

For the 32nd quarter - 52% (Obama - 57%)

Bush II - 38%
                  Clinton - 66%
                  Bush I  -  56%
                  Reagan - 63%
                  Johnson - 49%

I'm sorry for you.  There hasn't been a president for many, many decades that had 80+% of the population thinking they would do a good job before they even entered office.  Possibly Reagan, but I would doubt even that.

And absolutely, certainly not Obama.  There are enough dyed in the wool racists in the country to make sure of that.   KKK, skinheads and just plain old deep south racists.

No, Esoteric, polls today are not to be believed anymore.  Not even when they agree with what you wish to promote.

6. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Fake Polls Continue to Hammer Trump
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBDQrld … ODAxMjAxNw

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)