jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think Donal Trump can achieve in his first100 days?

1. Enoch Kane profile image78
    Enoch Kaneposted 5 months ago

What are there possible achievements of Donald Trump in his first 100 days in office?

1. ptosis profile image77
      ptosisposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Trumple said he want to start an investigation into voter fraud - maybe he can start with his White House chief strategist, Steve Bannon who is registered in two states: NY & FL

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 5 months ago

Its SHOCKING but we are seeing a politician making good on his promises since President Trump took office.   Its refreshing! 
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … al-actions

Trump is turning this ship around in a better direction.

This is not satire.

3. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 5 months ago

Donald J. Trump
    4 hrs ·
    "Will be meeting at 9:00 with top automobile executives concerning jobs in America. I want new plants to be built here for cars sold here!"

4. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 5 months ago

If the Trump had any dignity or self respect, he would resign and take his cronies with him. We all knew that Trump was going to screw us long before January 20th. His delusional supporters show the same disregards for the environment, our future, and fellow Americans. If you haven’t noticed, Trump installed a fail/safe button into his presidency. This button has a name – Mike Pence. Pence ranks even higher on the bigot, trash the environment and violate human rights scale. The time will come when all the GOP’s agendas are fulfilled and Paul Ryan throws Trump under the impeachment bus and Pence will come into office to continue on the carnage and attack on the American people in favor of big business interests.

1. ahorseback profile image44
      ahorsebackposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Want some more Cool-Aid , Paul ?

5. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 months ago

It looks like he might name a moderate to the Supreme Court.  So much for the folks who only voted based on that appointment.

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I wasn't aware of that, but I'm good with a moderate as long as they uphold the Constitution, that is what matters.  Do you think that will stop a filibuster by Democrats? 

I'm praying for the right choice, the best choice, as many are doing nationally who voted because the Supreme Court nomination was the most important issue of the 2016 election.

6. Anselmo Santos profile image60
    Anselmo Santosposted 5 months ago

I hope that it will, at least, be able to reduce the number of unemployed, without running over rights already acquired by people who already live in the United States

working