jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Violent Protests Must End!!!

1. jackclee lm profile image71
    jackclee lmposted 4 months ago

Regardeless which political spectrum you support, I think it is time for all of us Americans to speak out and condemn violence. Whatever happened to MLK and Nelson Mandala's legacy of peaceful protest? These groups needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity and property. I would go even further. I would use the RICO statute to go after the people who funds these criminal activities. Law and order is the only way we can survive as a society. When you allow these acts of violence without conswquences, you just invite more of the same...
    Stand up and be counted. I had enough of these masked thugs taking over our cities and campuses and streets. They need to be locked up.

1. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Yes, VIOLENT protests must stop, but outside of that protests are needed and must continue.

1. jackclee lm profile image71
        jackclee lmposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I have no problem with that. It is our Constitutional right to free assembly.

2. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 4 months ago in reply to this

The Obama admin allowed the cacophony riots and violence, but there is an Alpha Male in charge now.  Trump will get it stopped.  Everyone has the right to protest, we do not want our freedoms taken away because of those far-left neo-Matrix radicals that have been allowed to continue.  Lock them up!

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

Ohio Pastor Claims Chicago Gangs Want To Work With Trump To Fight Crime
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/ … ent-crime/

Dr. Darrell Scott, “They reached out to me, because they’re associating me with you. They respect you. They believe in what you’re doing, and they want to have a sit-down about lowering that body count. So in a couple weeks, I’m going into Chicago,” Scott said. “I said we’ve got to lower that  body count. We don’t want to talk about anything else; get that body count down, and they agreed that the principals that can do it – these are guys straight from the streets, no politicians, straight street guys – but they’re going to commit that if they lower that body count, we’ll come in and we’ll do some social programs.”

Trump said, “I think that’s a great idea, because Chicago is totally out of control.”

“If they’re not going to solve the problem — and what you’re doing is the right thing — then we’re going to solve the problem for them, because we’re going to have to do something about Chicago, because what’s happening in Chicago should not be happening in this country,” Trump added.

You can't make this stuff up, the gangs say they respect President Trump and want to help stop the crime.   Glory to God!

working