jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What will cause you stop supporting Trump?

1. Don W profile image79
    Don Wposted 6 months ago

Some of the support I've seen for Trump (even in this forum) can be described as fanatical.

So what would it take for you to stop supporting Trump? What would he have to do? What would need to happen?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 months ago in reply to this

LOL  And virtually every post I've seen demonizing him could be described as fanatical.  Spin, partial truths, outright lies - there seems no end to the creativity of fanatics. 

What else is new?

1. Don W profile image79
        Don Wposted 6 months ago in reply to this

That doesn't answer the question though. What would cause you to stop supporting Trump?

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I suppose him turning into a real politician, acting for re-election rather than for the country, would do the trick.  Using federal resources (FBI, maybe) against citizens that cross him would certainly do it.  Or finding 100 classified emails on his private server! big_smile  Finding a pay for play scheme would deal him a deadly blow, IMO. 

What won't do it is to find that he's erred in some of his EO's, and they are actually unconstitutional.  Or the exaggerations and lies we see every day from the far left.  Or to find out that he has international business interests.  Or that he supports Melania in the decision to live in NYC for their child, and the subsequent increase in security costs.  Or if (inevitably) he comes up with a few actions or goals I disapprove of.

How about you?  What would it take to support Trump, his methodologies and (most of) his goals?  If he can reduce the number of illegals in the country, would you support his actions there?  If it increases the number of jobs in the country, would you support his tariffs?  What would it take to earn your overall support (no one ever supports every goal or action).

2. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 6 months ago in reply to this

A related question: What would cause you to start supporting Trump?

My answer: Stop attacking the courts and media. Respect the Constitution. Release your tax returns. Come clean on Putin. Think before you speak or act. Etc.

2. Castlepaloma profile image28
    Castlepalomaposted 6 months ago

There is only one name that would get any politican or multimedia fired or killed and that is Zionist.

You can get apocalypse Trump to be hired or killed. The same with flase flag radical Islamics terrorist groups that much is supported by Us Corp. The source of the greedy bastards is where you have to follow where the money is.

Being a former rich celebrity myself, when you look at most celbrity end up being broke or bankrupted too. Lucky I had more business sense than most. They have insight about Trump making it all worst for them and soon will be making it worst for the rest of us too.

War is profitable right now, Trump supporters won't stop until their money is removed from their bank accounts to support the war.

working