jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

"1 swine flu case leads to nearly 350 Quarantines In Hong Kong"

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

This is an unbelievable headline, but this is typical Chinese behavior with DONALD TSANG fully supporting this. Mr. Tsang, SWINE (H1N1) FLU CAN BE ASSOCIATED WITH MEXICO BUT NOT ALL MEXICANS HAVE SWINE FLU. You should be smart enough to figure that out. It's just like not all Hong Kong or CHINESE people had SARS back in 2003. Again do what's right instead of arbirtrarily and blindly supporting one country even if it's your own country. Even your country has the potential to make mistakes.

2. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago

A few days ago the Mexicans came home safe and sound just in time for Mother's Day. I like Germany's plan to add a doctor to each flight to and from Mexico.

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Authorities have admitted they may have gotten it wrong,but I guess they decided better safe than sorry.

My view is that different flu strains are showing up almost every year ,and Im beginning to think that the strains have developed a way to overcome the effects of some anti-bioctics.

Perhaps if we as human beings were not so obscessed with instant cures for every ailment we just may not have made our bodies resistant to newer ( now stronger) bacteria.

1. LondonGirl profile image92
      LondonGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My view is that more people should be aware that anti-biotics NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL do anything against flu. Anti-bs are for BACTERIAL INFECTIONS NOT VIRUSES!!

4. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago