jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Racist kid threw a block at Obama

1. Onusonus profile image87
    Onusonusposted 4 weeks ago

Hit his car during a demonstration in Florida
    http://ijr.com/2017/02/805897-5-middle- … m=ijreview

Just kidding, it was Trump's car, so not racist...

2. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

Someone on the left could  " throw " a grenade   at Trump and your predominantly leftist news media wouldn't consider it newsworthy .
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13415228.jpg

1. ptosis profile image80
      ptosisposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Yeah that why it was in the news - your point is a blunt object.

2. dianetrotter profile image82
      dianetrotterposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I read the article.  It didn't mention race.  Is this considered race baiting?

1. Onusonus profile image87
        Onusonusposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

No I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of racebaiting liberals who for the last eight years labeled every form of protest against Obama as racist and are now silent when the same thing happens to Trump.

Further let me say that I don't really care if a kid threw a block at the Trumpmobile. It's not really newsworthy, but liberal heads would be exploding had it happened to Obama.

1. Don W profile image82
          Don Wposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

What would happen to Republicans heads if Obama . . .

. . . was caught on tape saying he liked to "grab women by the p****"?

. . . selected a National Security Advisor who was found to have been compromised by Russia within one month of starting the job

. . . sacked an acting attorney general for giving a professional legal opinion

. . . confirmed his aides were being investigated by the FBI for possible contact with Russian intelligence

. . . called the press "enemies of the people"

. . . leased a building from the government, making him both landlord and tenant (see Trump hotel in DC)

. . . questioned the integrity of the intelligence community

. . . called on the Russia security services to hack a political opponent

Would you like me to go on, or is that enough for you to get point?

1. ahorseback profile image47
            ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Its really kind of sad to see liberals grasping at every straw in the bale to help excuse the fact that they blew an entire rigged election process AND  WITH the help of the Mainstream media ,they had it handed to them on a stick and were simply out maneuvered  by Trumps brilliance .
            Think Trump even cares  about the block of wood or who threw it ?
            http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13415935.jpg

1. Don W profile image82

According to Onusonus, this thread is about "pointing out the hypocrisy of racebaiting liberals".

I'm merely pointing out that hypocrisy is not restricted those on the left of the political spectrum.

The level of hypocrisy currently being showed by some conservatives in relation to Trump, beats anything you can claim the "left" has ever done.

Conservatives supporting Trump in light of things he has said and done, is the mother of all hypocrisy.

1. Live to Learn profile image80
                Live to Learnposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Actually, they all look the same to me.

2. Onusonus profile image87
            Onusonusposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I suppose Hillary would have been a better choice..

Benghazi,
            pay for play,
            IRS targeting conservatives,
            covering Bills antics up,
            Watergate,
            Filegate,
            Clinton "U" scam,
            33,000 erased emails,
            Chinagate,
            pardongate,
            Travelgate,
            Whitewater,
            landing under sniper fire in Bosnia
            that huge body count of political adversaries,
            defending a child rapist in court,
            Funding Iranians,
            millions of dollars missing from the Clinton foundation,

Shall I go on???

1. Don W profile image82

lol you could at least list the genuine controversies, not the made up BS ones. "Huge body count of political adversaries"? Come on. You'll be talking about paedophile rings in pizza shops next.

Anyway, the point of my list is to show that for every criticism you throw at a Democrat, I can throw one at a Republican.

Ands so what?

We could exchange lists of controversies involving Bush Jr, Bush Snr, Reagan, Ford, Nixon and their cabinets too, and vice versa. Then you could call "the left" hypocrites, and I could call "the right" hypocrites".

What would that achieve exactly?

How about creating a thread where instead of calling liberals names, you list all the things you agree with liberals on and ask for liberals to list all the things they agree with conservatives on?

No idea how that would go, but at least that would be original.

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago

This is obviously the topical forums equivalent of a paddling pool. Play nice!

working