jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Who feels bad for the left , they being so duped ?

1. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

-Jimmy Carter             I thought he had character at least , he had peanuts.
    - Both Clintons            the corruption couple
    - Al Gore                     lost in some environment
    - Bernie Sanders        old curmudgeon
    - Elizabeth Warren     daft
    - Barack O                  Mr. phony
    - Jill Stein                   Mrs. Phony     

Have they all been horribly duped by the Leftstream News Media ?
    -

1. Don W profile image81
      Don Wposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I feel bad for the people who don't understand that the pendulum of politics always swings back and forth (even though they are probably old enough to have experience of it).

So there will be a time when the Democrats control Congress again, and there will be another Democratic president. Her schedule will look like this:

Week 1: rescind every executive order issued by president Bannon

Week 2: start the process of repealing every piece of legislation introduced by president Bannon

Week 3: issue an executive order banning firearms sales for 90 days as a matter of public safety ("it's not a ban on firearms, just a temporary suspension while we look at the situation")

Week 4: announce Obamacare version 2.0

Week 5: announce a raft of stringent measures to reduce climate change, and give additional environmental protection powers to the EPA

Week 6: give a speech from on top of the border wall right before a 10 ton model of the Statue of liberty is used to smash it to pieces. Use the pieces to build an education centre for immigrants.

Week 7: visit a Mosque to share in celebrations for the end of Ramadan (also visit a Christian church, Sikh temple, Hindu temple, Jewish temple, and humanist association)

Week 8: reinstate Chapter IX guidance on transgender students

Week 9: announce measures to properly regulate the banking industry

etc.

There are very few things president Bannon can do that can't be reversed. Don't be surprised or feel too bad when that pendulum swings the other way, as it always does.

ahorsebackposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Attention ;
        Pendulums  will not swing very far the other way until you extract   the ideological  position of your heads from the dark place they  reside at present.  .Look at the names above again , I see the new DNC chair choice continues along the insanity of ultra-activism..

The left today makes me think of the Oscars screw up .Everyone celebrating a major mistake !

1. Paul Wingert profile image79
          Paul Wingertposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I bet you have a "Trump" tramp-stamp.

Tramp stamps are for sissies .   All I did was vote for the winner !

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
              Kathryn L Hillposted 5 months ago in reply to this

and tramps

2. Paul Wingert profile image79
      Paul Wingertposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Now we have a 3-year old as POTUS ( in the orange an-baby's case - Piece Of Turd Under my Shoe). Admit it, trumptards, you all been punk'd!

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 months ago

I feel bad for people who don't really all people are just people, with good and bad points, insightful moments and blind spots.

Yes , Me Too , I listed some of them above .

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 5 months ago

they all have something in common ...  no common sense.
    common sense says,

Keep taxes low. 
    Don't rob from the rich to feed the poor.
    Don't over-regulate so no one can make a move.
    Don't take the American tax payer/citizen for granted.

4. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

The left is soo delusional in politics , all they see in the rainbow colored ,political crystal ball are entitlements .  It actually clouded their ability to see the reality of the American publics true will !

working