jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (29 posts)

New Charge that Obama wire tapped Trump Tower after election...

1. jackclee lm profile image72
    jackclee lmposted 3 months ago

If this is proven to be true, what should be done about it?
    WOW, how low has our government sunk?
    House of Cards falling down...

1. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

How about some proof, Jacklee? Surely your topics have to be more substantive than just mere rumor mills. Trump blames everbody except himself for the problems in his administration and that is not Presidential.

Proof cannot be breitbart, infowars or Fox News, please.

1. Live to Learn profile image80
        Live to Learnposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Kettle pot?

What are you talkin'? I use links from mainstream sources, not those known for glaring Right or Left wing bias. That should be good enough unless as conservatives indicate, anything that is not pro Trump is, in itself, biased

1. ahorseback profile image44
            ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Oh you mean like CNN , The Hill , NY post , Msnbc?

For ALL  the left , Pull your heads out of the sand please .

You mean all and any other media that is not TNN (Trump News Network)?

Credence , Get serious if at all possible ,   You have all  constantly accused trump and fox of the media phoniness , yet right now all the outlets are talking about the bugging of the trump tower ,  can you see beyond your own special form of  hypocrisy ?

2. jackclee lm profile image72
        jackclee lmposted 3 months ago in reply to this

You are right, I don't have any proof. That is why my post was framed as a question mark. Just suppose it is true, what should be done by a Trump admin. Or any incoming administration?
        Our republic's survival depends on a clear transparent transition of power. We cannot have leaks and illegal wire tap and shadow government interferring with government. Don't you agree?

Yes, I agree, but ask Donald Trump about it? Does he understand this most basic of concepts?

What do you mean? Why is this a question for Trump? Isn't it for President Obama? He was in charge during the transition period...Who authorized the wire tap if it occurred and why?

Still very speculative, Jacklee......

2. promisem profile image93
          promisemposted 3 months ago in reply to this

With due respect, why raise the question if it's another rant by Trump?

3. promisem profile image93

The proof lies with Trump's Twitter account. He would never lie or exaggerate.

2. profile image61
    ronscalesposted 3 months ago

What next? "Obama's having affair with Melania Trump"?? Seriously? Wasn't the man accused of enough skullduggery over the course of his eight years in office to last a radio isotope's lifetime of contamination? I also heard that he assassinated Lincoln and fathered a set of twins with Marilyn Monroe. I suppose he'll be taking Arnold's place on "Celebrity Apprentice"  next week too.

3. RJ Schwartz profile image90
    RJ Schwartzposted 3 months ago

Ovamas formers speechwriter, Mr. Favreau endorsed a Twitter feed that laid out the reporting about the existence of the wiretaps, which cited reporting from Louise Mensch, formerly of Heat Street, and The Guardian that the Obama DOJ had sought a FISA court approved surveillance warrant for Trump Tower back in the summer of 2016 that was denied but received a narrower focused warrant in October.

4. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 3 months ago

Scariest thing Trump has done. It shows that Trump:

Is vulnerable to any conspiracy theory that comes along
    Acts without seeking expert advice (and he could do far worse than tweet)
    Does not understand the way the US government works (only intelligence services could do something like this, with the authorization of a judge, and not at the behest of a president)

Obama should sue for defamation if that is constitutionally possible. For the sake of all concerned.

1. promisem profile image93

He's just being played by the Republican establishment and U.S. intelligence agencies. They're having a blast feeding him BS because he is so easy to manipulate.

1. Will Apse profile image90
        Will Apseposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Apparently, the wire tap thing came from alt right media figures. There was no credible source and no evidence.

Some of Trumps team were investigated to understand if money from Russia was being funneled to Trump's campaign. That is a foreign intelligence issue not a political issue.

Its a ridiculous leap (or purely paranoid delusion) to say 'Obama tapped my phone', or that Obama was behind the investigation into Trump's campaign funds.

There really is a case for mental health professionals assessing the well being and suitability to rule of succeeding presidents.

1. promisem profile image93

If you and I had direct contact with each other, I would bet you a large pile of cash that someone planted that story with the gullible alt right. And they lapped it up.

5. Paul Wingert profile image80
    Paul Wingertposted 3 months ago

So how much are tax payers being shafted to cover the orange-baby's supply of aluminum foil hats?

If it makes him feel better, it might be money well spent, lol.

6. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Obama ,..............." I did not order wiretapping "........what a clever way of saying  that it didn't happen .
    Just Who did order it then ?  the  DNC ,   Biden , the Clintons ?

At this point in liberal politics and the former Obama administration ?   ANYTHING  is possible ,   I hope this sets back the democrats  for a couple of more decades  , lets see  .....returning to any political viability in say  2040 ?

Do you have any solid ground to attach yourself to at this point? Does the US?

Will ,  I realize that  democrats have no political memory sooo
            let me remind you of your predicament ..............

-  You don't have power of the house
            -  You don't have congress
            -  The white house
            -  The DNC is dead in the water
            -  The leftstream news media is doing a Chernobyl

THIS IS ALL YOU GOT .
            https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13433995.jpg

7. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

Crickets !

8. Credence2 profile image86
    Credence2posted 3 months ago

So, Jacklee and others, let's take your speculative powers one step further. I have not seen any evidence of the wire tapping outside the fact that Trump says that it happened, and in my opinion that is nothing at all. He, as President, has the authority to access intelligence information compiled during the Obama administration. So what is this request to drag Congress in on this? This is just an obvious smoke screen for a man  who is not particularely clever to divert attention from Russiagate. It is not playing well.

He is a fool to dwell on a lie that he cannot prove, we on the left are after him, but I won't have to wait long because at this rate he will do himself in. This issue has legs and will tie up his planned agenda for quite a while. Even Fox and all those trashy rightwing news outlets can't cover Trump's ample glutimus maximus with just a handkerchief.

credence2, I would dismiss it if it wasn't for the other stuff that went on in the Obama Admin. including the illegal spying of US citizens by the NSA exposed by Ed. Snowden, the tapping of journalist like Atkinson and James Rosen..., the secret listening on Congresswomen Feinstein, the secret tapping of Isreili Prime Minister Netanyahu. The list goes on...

working