jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Liberal Hypocrisy on Russia

1. Sychophantastic profile image81
    Sychophantasticposted 2 months ago

Liberals are up-in-arms over the supposed connections between Russia and the Trump administration, Trump's admiration of Vladimir Putin, and Trump's golfing at Mar-a-Lago.

But in typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the truth always hurts. Obama played golf with Putin. Here's the article:

http://undergroundnewsreport.com/the-tr … mir-putin/

What do you think of this?

1. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi, Sychophantastic. Nice to see you again.

Not sure if you are serious or joking! In either case, your post is simply not true.

A disclaimer following your fake news article states: “Underground News Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within Undergroundnewsreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.”
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

1. Sychophantastic profile image81
        Sychophantasticposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Sir,

I posted this elsewhere, but I'll emphasize that I am not interested in your fake news. This site is highly respected and has over one million conservative users. You are just insulting them by saying that they are not smart enough to know real news from fake news. This site's articles have been shared and republished on many respected web pages. Please save us your liberal, untruthful ramblings.

1. Live to Learn profile image82
          Live to Learnposted 2 months ago in reply to this

One does hope that you are simply a bored liberal poking fun at conservatives. Otherwise, this would be quite sad.

1. PhoenixV profile image79
            PhoenixVposted 2 months ago in reply to this

This has backfired every time to date. I personally would rethink my ideology if my compatriots were this oblivious. It is amusing to watch it go over leftys heads and the ensuing kneejerk reactions however.

1. crankalicious profile image86
              crankaliciousposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Let me see if I have this right: a million right-wingers sign up for and/or share the contents of a fake news site and its amusing to watch it go over leftys' heads? This dwarfs the ones who waved the Russian flag at that conservative convention.

1. PhoenixV profile image79
                PhoenixVposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Case in point.

2. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Political hypocrisy and its existence to a liberal is much like  the  reality of our weather itself   , In New England  an old saying goes like this   ,   "If You Don't Like The Weather Wait a Couple Hours "  ,   there is nothing sacred , permanently or constitutionally  defined  that should NOT be altered to fit the  agenda of change .

Don't take it personal Russia - its  everything to do with political  naiveté and personal entitlement ..

3. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

"Once Upon a Time , Yes Virginia " There once was a pretty fairly balanced news media ,  believe it or not ! Of course to even the young AND the  educated   , that doesn't even matter . Why , because there is no fair and balanced news media out there today .     At least not so much so that you can just rely on that one itself .  Given that and the absolute gullibility of  Xers  and  millennia's  ,  they generally have a myopic  view of all media .

Those of us who've been around awhile  know better than go for one , even two sources of the , especially left-stream news media out there  ! , Got to do it all and use your own head .dudes .

working