jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)

Through John Podesta - Obama ,Clinton Russian $ Ties

1. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

So now  -- Democrats are in attack mode because of alleged Russian ties to the White House ? And yet totally ignored the John Podesta  financial  ties to the Kremlin ? Podesta was Obamas and Clintons white house council  for years .  How Hypocritical  is that ?

How phony all the Democratic Trump outrage ?

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Its called subversion, its the Communist Marxist way.  Whatever you are guilty of, blame the opposition of it to paint them in a bad light.  Demoralize, demonize their supporters too while your at it. 

Have you ever seen 'Operation Valkyrie'?  Its kind of boring, but its like the far-left, shadow government and deep state that is trying to over-throw the Trump Administration for continuity of government (COG) in a coup.   

Added: This is a pretty good outline of how the Democrats roll, and spot on.
      http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266197/ … greenfield

2. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 2 months ago

Didn't think I'd hear much from liberals here !

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

No, I didn't either, there is lots we'd like to sweep under that big rug Hillary would have used if she was president.  But, I think we can have some pretty good discussion on the thread topic, because so much is being exposed every week about Podesta, Obama and Clinton, Russian ties. 

Russia Threatens To Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow To 'Keep Secret'
      *   http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 … ep-secret/

Evidently Russia may help President Trump out because they are tired of the Trump / Russia conspiracy theory  that no one has shown any evidence of in the past 6-7 months this has been going on.  So! To stop that crazy narrative, Russia is willing to blow the whistle on Imama Obama.  I love it!

Well, I hope the liberal media keeps it up and we get to find out what Obama wants Russia to keep secret.     I don't suppose they will run this story because it would hurt their narrative and agenda.   It is that kind of stuff that is waking people up and go to independent media news outlets.

2. promisem profile image93
      promisemposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Does disagreeing with you automatically make someone a liberal?

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
        Kathleen Cochranposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

promisem:  Now you're getting it.  And he says that like it's a bad thing.

3. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 2 months ago

President Donald Trump took to Twitter Monday evening and asked why aren’t congressional lawmakers probing the various deals, transactions, and connections former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have to Russia.

Whee-ha:   http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … sian-ties/

That's a very good question.

ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Right on !  If the American congress were to truly ever investigate anything ,especially Russian interventions in western politics , they would admit  It's always been there !
      Wow , that's a real political revelation Demobrats !   

But , the left today is all about using ANY issue against  the right and that's all !
      Totally ignore the Russia - Obama - Clinton Orgy - But accuse Trump of doing business as  a Russia spy .
      Makes all the sense in the world doesn't it .......Not!

4. Reason and Facts profile image83
    Reason and Factsposted 8 weeks ago

Because it's in the past and Presidents Clinton and Obama cannot act as the President anymore.  How pathetic is backdating an issue to avoid criticism.

You want a funnier one?  During Trump's hour long press conference, do you know how he defended questions on Russia?  Hillary Clinton did this...  Hillary Clinton did that...  The election is over.  Get to work.  Be responsible for what you do and your people.

To this discussion in general, quit living in the past to avoid the present.

And FYI, Breitbart has a 50% retraction rate.  Get your news from someplace credible.

Reason and facts ,
      This response is so typical of leftists , "Nothing to see here , move along "  at the same time trying to wage war at any intersection of truth and  integrity of all investigation .

-Clintons married to Russian banks --- accuse Trump of talking to Putin
      -Obama ate the constitution for lunch every day - Accuse trump of  being unlawful
      -Soros paid for anti-Trump protesters--accuse Trump of the THIER violence
      -Nunes gets the facts from  executive secrets a WH--accuse him of being a Trumpet .
      -

Bait and switch as the democratic dance , problem is  the American people are more intelligent than they were in 1665.,  your  media isn't unfortunately .
      -

1. Reason and Facts profile image83
        Reason and Factsposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

I never said "nothing to see here, move along".  Investigate all of them.  Conduct as many investigations as you want.  I have no problem with that.

But you must investigate the current administration, since they can still affect change.  This isn't politics, it's common sense.

Surely you can see the difference in urgency for investigating whether a sitting President has ties to a foreign country versus an investigation whether ties existed in the past with people who are no longer in positions of power.

1. Don W profile image83
          Don Wposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

In the vast sea of nonsense that is this thread, your comment is an island of sense, proudly standing above the waves; a beacon of hope, and a refuge for weary forum travelers at risk of being pulled down into the depths of stupidity.

1. promisem profile image93
            promisemposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

LOL. Are we feeling more poetic than usual today?

1. Don W profile image83
              Don Wposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

I was kinda. It is a site for writers after all smile

Yet , here you are ..........? investigate them all huh ?  You must be an attorney .

"Nothing to see here move along ........" is exactly what liberals do -do !   Move from one idly concocted  non- issue to the next ,  dodge , deflect , pose and  conceive another false flag  of an issue .   Its what you do , be proud .  Just don't expect everyone else to buy into it .   

It meant nothing in the Clinton era to  talk to the Russians , it should mean nothing now right ?    Can you pronounce -double standards ?

2. Live to Learn profile image80
      Live to Learnposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

I think the point was that ties to Russia were never an issue with democrats during democrat administrations. Yet, now it is reason for hysteria. It is not unreasonable to assume that were we talking about Hillary, had she gained the White House, the only response from democrats would be that it was little more than a witch hunt.

working