jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Good News from the Trump Administration!

1. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 3 months ago

Trump removes Bannon from security council!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2011/05/02/osama-death-celebrated-by-crowd-at-white-house_7137673_wide-81d420967a48ee88ca7c8ae54004993f7a213f5f-s900-c85.jpg

2. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 3 months ago

I read that and am waiting to find out what the real story is, it will come out sooner or later but that may take time. 

Also, I hear Jared Kushner has been leaking info to Joe Scarborough at MSNBC.  Don't know if that is true or not, or what exactly is being leaked other than talking points.

1. ptosis profile image75
      ptosisposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I was thinking that Bannon was leaking confidential info onto Breitbart - and that's the reason why? IDk I don't read Breitbart. But I found this:

"Stone said during a Tuesday appearance on Alex Jones’ Infowars show. “Many of the anti-Steve Bannon stories that you see, the themes that you see on ‘Morning Joe,’ are being dictated by Kushner."

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Steve was assigned to observe General Flynn but that assignment ended. An official said Steve hadn't attended any of Flynn's meetings.  Sean Spicer will address this and answers questions in a press briefing.

1. ahorseback profile image46
          ahorsebackposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Bannon was installed temporarily to clean out the Obama people , Too bad their still in many places leaking to their biased media !

1. colorfulone profile image88
            colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Evidently, the NCS had been made operational by Susan Rice, Obama's former National Security Advisor. 

Bannon said,  “I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function.”

The NSC was created to coordinate the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and other agencies towards common national security goals.

That took care of Obama's rogue hold overs on the council that were tying to undermine President Trump.

2. ptosis profile image75
            ptosisposted 3 months ago in reply to this

??? the butlers, chefs, valets, groundskeepers, and others who keep the White House running smoothly from day to day??

working