jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

President Obama has been awfully quiet lately...

1. jackclee lm profile image73
    jackclee lmposted 3 months ago

A man who in his farewell speech to the nation say we need to be engaged as citizens...
    He seems awfully quiet in the latest controversy with intelligence leaks and Susan Rice...
    He could shed some light on this but choose to stay silent.
    Perhaps he will reveal the info in his $20 million book deal.
    Somehow, I tend to doubt it.
    Where is the leader of the Democratic party?
    Just curious...

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 3 months ago in reply to this

When asked recently, Nancy Pelosi thought Obama and Hillary were still the leaders of the Democrats.  I guess she missed several memos or something is wrong with her old brain. 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvqR1rqJf7A

No, this isn't satire.  I hope no one claims she is their leader. 

Thug Obama is quiet, but I have faith that he is very busy continuing his agenda to destroy America from within.  He said in his book that he will stand with Muslims should political winds change....they changed, and I'm confident he meant what he wrote.

2. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I once made a similar comment to a friend of my, an Air Force colonel, about George HW Bush.

He firmly told me that a U.S. President goes through years of exhaustive hell while in office. Every one of them deserves a break after they get out. That includes Presidents of either party.

jackclee lmposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Does that include playing 300 rounds of golf?

1. promisem profile image95

By George Bush?

No, he stopped playing golf after the Iraq war. President Obama played over 300 rounds of golf in the 8 years, after promising he will not rest until Americans who wants a job can get one...

Also, promising to send Joe Biden to watch every penny in our budget. 
            When it came time to cut, not a penny could be spared from the federal bureaucracy...

That is the government we have. Full of promises and lies... why do we want more of the same?

2. promisem profile image95

I'm surprised you would make such a claim considering the fact that Trump flies off to play golf at his resorts every weekend at great taxpayer expense.

In fact, Trump is at Mar-a-Lago right now, even though it's only Thursday.

I'm also disappointed that you would turn my politically neutral post into another attack on Obama.

1. wilderness profile image94
                wildernessposted 3 months ago in reply to this

It's a little odd to constantly hear that Trump goes to Mar-a-Lago "to play golf".  I did hear at one point he was meeting a (Chinese, I believe) govt. official there, but he still went "to play golf".

The question I'm asking is what else gets done on those trips, and how long do they last.  Is the purpose, as stated, to play golf or is it something else with a a few hours of relaxation thrown into the pot?  That would seem, at least to me, to make a difference and a huge one, given the number of times I hear he has taken (at a minimum) a full day off simply to play golf.  One would think that he's travelling back and forth to Florida every other day, for the express purpose of playing golf!

2. jackclee lm profile image73

You are neutral?
                Let the readers decide.
                I never claim I was neutral. I call them as I see them.
                I am not attacking Obama as stating facts.
                You can look it up as anyone can...
                He said many things that were not true and yet the media let it slide.
                We know there is a double standard in the media.
                Do you deny that?

2. jackclee lm profile image73
    jackclee lmposted 3 months ago
    1. promisem profile image95

A right-wing blog is not a credible source of information. Nor a left-wing blog.

3. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 3 months ago

I guess Obama can go anywhere he wishes smiling as he has left his political  activists behind in the DOJ offices to sabotage  any nuertality in any form of governmental progress . No one but him apparently counted on  a corrupted Chicago  style Supreme Court ,  FBI , NSA offices to actually accomplish anything .

Anyone remember when liberals everywhere were crying , "End the Washington corruption establishment "?

No ? ........Me either .

working