jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Will America easily forgive a totally biased News Media ?

1. ahorseback profile image50
    ahorsebackposted 13 days ago

As much as CNN , ABC, CBS MSNBC , ABC ,  are now trying to improve upon the image of " sweeping under the rug "of the biased  ,past presidential election cycle  do any of you believe  the media can regain the trust of the american voter , the listener , the watcher  and the readers ?   I have not  and will not easily forgive their transgressions against the  right !

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 13 days ago in reply to this

I set my heart to forgive everybody of everything all the time, for my own peace of mind and heart.  I'd be lying if I said that was always easy, because things are worked out in the natural/physical before they are spiritually actualized. 

I'd say don't ever say "I know enough"...
      Keep reading...

Only 6% of Americans think the mainstream media is trustworthy.
      I take anything they say with a gain of salt.  Time tests. 
      Fox is the #1 news mainstream media for a reason.  Why is that?

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 days ago

Just as I can't forgive Fox News, and all the other right-wing propaganda mouthpieces which you choose to believe are telling the truth, solely because what they say happens to suit your prejudices.

ahorsebackposted 13 days ago in reply to this

All the extreme "right wing " media sources don't amount to 10 %  and  that only proves to the world that your new  left know nothing of truth at all ,    your inability to guage  the truth factor in media today ; is sorely comparable to 1940's Germany or  1950's  eastern Europe .
      The new left will have to stop believing your own propaganda .
      Everyone else has.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 13 days ago in reply to this

No they haven't.   From my perspective, your inability to see through your favourite fake news channels is laughable.

ahorsebackposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Why don't you just say, " We on the left will never rest until ALL of the mainstream media is just as biased as that which we have completely  corrupted "   ,   It would then be  honesty!

I often wonder what the children and grandchildren of today's left will ask when they learn to be independent of your influence ,  "Mommy , why is the left so truth challenged "?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
            Marisa Wrightposted 12 days ago in reply to this

Hasn't it ever occurred to you that if 90% of the entire world's media is reporting something, then it might be because it's TRUE and not because every single newspaper in the world is in some giant conspiracy?

2. promisem profile image94
      promisemposted 13 days ago in reply to this

+1

working