jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Obama , I refused to hire Veterans for Justice dept. Jobs !

1. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 5 weeks ago

Spreading across the news outlets right now is a story about Obama refusing to hire veterans for DOJ jobs , actually changing requirements and   taking down job postings  to deny them access .    Isn't that an impeachable offence ?   Is it too late to prosecute him for that ?

The right was right Obama was a loser . Defense ?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I don't know that changing job requirements is against the law, nor is taking down job postings.

1. ahorseback profile image45
        ahorsebackposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Has this become a new moral directive for liberals somehow , change the rules by hook or by crook , 

It reminds me of the liberal landlord  that I know next door  to me , who decided he doesn't want families in his apartments , they are too hard to get rid of if they stop paying their rent , so he changed his adds to attract only  couples and the elderly  .  Democrat rules - change them ,no kids no pets !

2. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Here’s a 'short' list.

Obama administration scandals and crimes that required ZERO special counsels

* BENGHAZI – 4 Americans killed, countless others affected.
      * IRS SCANDAL - The IRS intentionally targeting conservative organizations.
      * FAST & FURIOUS - The illegal sale of guns to drug dealers, resulting in the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
      * HILLARY'S EMAILS - The former Secretary of State's mishandling of classified information.
      * BOWE BERGDAHL - Released for five Taliban prisoners under suspicious circumstances.
      * IRANIAN PRISONER SWAP for $400 million cash payment.
      * HILLARY PAY TO PLAY during her tenure at the State Department
      * VETERANS ADMINISTRATION - Long wait times and poor conditions that resulted in the deaths of countless veterans.
      * LORETTA LYNCH and her tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton.
      * UNMASKING of private American citizens for political purposes.
      * SOLYNDRA- The funneling of funds by Obama administration to private companies.
      * SECRET SERVICE prostitution scandals during presidential overseas trips.
      * HURRICANE SANDY relief funds that never found their way to New York and New Jersey.
      * OBAMACARE WEBSITE that cost over $600 million and didn't work.

Just to name a few.
      http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-e … -15845580/

2. crankalicious profile image86
    crankaliciousposted 5 weeks ago

Spreading across what news outlets?

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Google "Obama refusing to hire veterans for DOJ jobs"

working