jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Pres. Trump , Fire ALL Obama Admin. holdovers Now !

1. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 5 weeks ago

There is the greatest extent of "deep state " sabotagers ,   to heck  with  federal employee laws  , in the real world , we can be fired for any or no reasons whatsoever .    Between first , Obama  holdovers and his politization  of the government dept. heads and second , the established hard core republican  opposition and obstruction , that and  kicking the press core out of the white house  should about do it !

In 2018  , conservatives will eliminate  the obstruction focused establishment right-wingers by "changing the guard".

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I hear a lot of people saying the same, and I tend to agree.  President Trump doesn't need any of them, they are all irrelevant wastes of taxpayer dollars. 

It'll be more fun watching them self-destruct as they get caught in their own divisiveness.  Aw, they feel relevant for now because they get that paycheck. 

Trump is a believer in keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.  It'll be interesting to see what he does and what transpires. 

Added:  Some of the Obama holdouts are planning on hiding Clinton emails for years to come, that's their job.

ahorsebackposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Still thirty thousand e mails missing ,   computers , smart phones smashed with hammers ,   what was the name of that ap that cleaned Hilary's e mails and communications ? Obama used a pseudonym to alert her people that he had her emails without  US .  gov  Yet she , her people and the entire media say "Trump isn't being transparent "  ?

What losers .

If there is no indictment ,  i will become a democrat , they get away with murder ,

1. colorfulone profile image88
          colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Bleachbit was used to scrub evidence so even God couldn't find it, as Trey said.

I hope President Trump uses extreme transparency and shows the world the corruption. He has ever right to be completely transparent and declassify classified documents to expose the truth. 

The establishment has declared war against the President of the United States with nothing but bogus claims and no criminal evidence.  But, I believe he has all the criminal evidence he needs and he should use it under the dire circumstances.

ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Yea , but don't forget , they also don't like his hair .........:-]     I believe the evidence is almost all in the open and will all come back to bite liberals anyway .     I also see such incredible accomplishments of Trumps , not only first hundred days  but incredible  foreign policy  moves like that which is happening right now .     In spite of phony obstructionist  BS.  Trumps popularity is  going to increase exponentially . 
            His leadership so far is almost Reaganesque!

working