Instant news media transformation ?

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

Is anyone else noticing as Trumps first days of his mideast tour is happening ,  the Chris Wallace's of the media are just starting to expound upon the positive  image projection and  foreign impression of Trump ?    I am now predicting  a coming  sea -change  of media realization that yes ; Trump has somehow  risen to the challenge of leadership !

How pirana like these grouper fish -eyed media pundits change their colors ?
    Shameful is what they are.

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I think, Chris Wallace has been fair as a reporter with candidate, nominee, and now President Trump.  He asks fair but to the point questions.  I just went and listened to and watched very carefully his interview with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who was in Saudi Arabia at the time.

The eradication of terrorism and stabilization in the Middle East is first and foremost for peace.  That will further any humanitarian efforts in the regions than anything else I can think of in the natural realm.  That will cut out that root of evil forces that has caused much destruction.  Its only a beginning, but a good one in the right direction. 

Hopefully, the Deep State will behave themselves an not over-ride President Trump's and Secretary Tillerson's foreign policies like they did to President Obama's and Secretary Kelly's ceasefire agreement in Syria last year.   Its not just a Democrat or Republican problem, for one, we have a Deep State that is a major problem that we all need to stand against and say enough is enough, no more blood.

1. ahorseback profile image46
        ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

working