jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

The mainstreaming and normalising of terrorism into western cultures.

1. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

It bothers me to hear political and media pundits explaining away the acts of terror as if we somehow HAVE  to come to a place of acceptance of it .  I say the pressure  of  border ----immigration and assimilation controls must be kept up against  the political entities within our own government .    European countries  have inadvertently invited terror inside their borders . Why should we ?

For instance , No tolerance of Sharia law or any such thing allowed  within OUR culture ?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Anyone that wants to observe Sharia law is welcome to do so...as long is it does not conflict with American laws.

1. ahorseback profile image44
        ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I'm kind of surprised to hear you say that Wilderness,   looking at the rules and laws that apply to especially women ,  yet even young girls ,      no ,  the social construct of  invoking law equivalent to pre-historic cave dwellers  against each other  and those outside their culture ?   I don't think so !

I vote with the majority of American courts , judges , local and state legislatures on that , no thanks.

1. colorfulone profile image89
          colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Female genitalia mutilations and child brides should never be acceptable in American. 

Terrorists' souls have been condemned by President Trump in front of all the leaders of Muslim counties, as they should be. 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13543198.jpg
          Nothing good to say about the media that doesn't have a brain.

2. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Child abuse is against the law - Sharia loses out.  Stoning women for being raped is against the law - Sharia loses out.  Prohibiting women from driving a car because they are women is against the law - Sharia loses out.  Shooting girls for going to school is against the law - Sharia loses out.  Killing those that leave the religion is against the law - Sharia loses out.

I can't think of anything legal that Sharia enforces that we should ban.  Can you?

working