Leftstream media ignoring Trumps Israeli , Saudi speeches .

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (27 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Instead they focus on anything else , the weather , Bill Cosby ,  rehashing of propaganda  election details ,     coffee commercials and cartoons .  One day  even the naivete  of liberal voters   and all their phony outrage  will arrive at a safe --place and say " Gee,  I wonder what happened yesterday in the rest off the world ".

The re-writing of acceptable liberal history begins yesterday ?  To heck  with reality .

Liberal media ;  "If we pretend a great foreign policy didn't happen ,  it won't even show up in the books "

1. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It really is something to see happening in America.  Its always been done but not to this level of coordinated corruptness and collusion openly.  They cannot give President Trump a moment of high praise for which he richly deserves. 

It truly is a battle between good and evil forces.   That's okey, Trump has the Saudi King humbled and very appreciative, and the USA and Israel are still standing as one through it all.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have been partners for a very long time, and both exercise a great influence on the American economy.  They didn't just form a partnership because of the terrible Iran nuclear deal Obama made.  They just decided to come out openly as partners against the terrible Iran deal, and NOW they have President Trump joining them.

2. profile image0
      promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Really? I read all kinds of stories and saw many newscasts about it. Maybe you are reading the wrong publications and watching the wrong channels.

2. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

From what little I've seen it all went very well.  What else did you expect then?  It is forbidden to report anything positive about anything to do with Donald Trump, his family, his advisers or anyone else remotely connected with him.

I normally watch Lester Holt in the evening, but have given it up.  The typical day is 1. Bash Trump.  2. Bash trump. 3. some different story.  4.  Bash Trump. 5 Something else, and the half hour is over.  In months of watching it nearly every night there was not one positive story on Trump I can remember.  It is forbidden.

Its nice to have President who respects and honors Israel. Trump is the first sitting President to pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, a most holy site. 

He looks good wearing a yarmulke.
      http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/ … tern-wall/

It was impressive how the Saudis honored President Trump, they gave an amazing show of respect like I have never seen given a President.  Trump gave the Saudi King the keys to the Saudi American Anti Terrorist Center.  Its a $100 billion dollar place to spy on and track down terrorist.   The King really does want to put an end to the violence in the world.  That surprised me, I have never heard anything positive like that in the media.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Looks like they noticed after all:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions … 00cfbcc385

You might end up wishing they hadn't.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

Written by John Podesta. Seriously?

It doesn't say much good for WaPo to have hired J. Podesta. Not that there was much good to say about the site before they hired him, just goes to shows...

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Get used to it , You will not hear much of anything positive from the Left -Stream media about Trump .   He could actually step up to the gates of heaven  and bow , Liberals and their offshoot Media ,headlines  would say  .... "Trump  goes  to heaven without being invited " . This courtship of Fascism between media and liberals   can't last forever .

This intellectual depth of Media  can't get much shallower.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years ago

and then there's the issue of the President's hands on that NWO globe! Ha ha ha! Except that its not ...
    at all!
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-or … -it-2017-5

Palantir.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh, the Globe. smile
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palant%C3%ADr
        or a orbuculum, is a crystal or glass ball and common fortune telling object.[a] It is generally associated with the performance of clairvoyance and scrying in particular.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_ball

That's what the crystal ball is, the globe is a palantir.  Its like a remote control that is energized by putting your hands on it.  It is hooked unto one of the biggest spy networks in the world, there are bigger ones.

Really??????? yikes !!!

Yes, it was invented about 30 years ago, and now the technology is an actuality.  Amazing!

Great analysis by Alex Jones.  Say, Infowars got White House press passes now. They don't have an office in DC yet, so they got the weekly pass for now instead of permanent pass.  The liberals have been having melt downs over that because its going to ruin their negative narrative game plans and false reports.  So funny!

big_smile big_smile big_smile!  ha ha ha !!!  I don't think "funny" is the word. I am feeling gleeful!!!

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

Not done ...
    Furthermore: On Sunday, Trump was full of praise for Muslim world's history and culture. He declared Islam "one of the world's great faiths." And he praised the Middle East's potential even as he underlined his own vision of a United States with tighter borders, saying "this region should not be a place from which refuges flee but to where newcomers flock."

Trump proclaimed: "Terrorists do not worship God. They worship death," he said.
    "If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief and your soul will be fully condemned."

"Bellowing into the microphone, he implored Muslim leaders to aggressively fight extremists: 'Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities.'"

FROM: 'We are not here to lecture': Trump calls on Middle Eastern leaders to 'drive out' the 'crisis of Islamic extremism'
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-sa … ism-2017-5

It was fun watching the Muslim leaders as they listened to that speech.  Some held their heads high while others squirmed in their seats.  I love it!   The King of Saudi Arabia is ready to end terrorism.  That is to be respected.  Trump gave him the keys to the Saudi American Anti Terrorism Center, where the palantir is.

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

lol There is funny!

It get hilarious!  It must be very frustrating for some people, but I can understand that. 

I've been enjoying working in the green house today getting some new plants started.  Its relaxing to me, its must be therapeutic.

8. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago

Really?  Then what was that speech I watched from beginning to end on CNN?  The guy speaking sure looked like Trump, sounded like Trump, even moved like Trump.  Was he an imposter?  Because I'm sure CNN qualifies as "lamestream media,"  I know they wouldn't EVER have shown a Trump speech live, from beginning to end.  How do I know?  Because you and Trump say they are out to get Trump.  They would never want us to see Trump's own words.  They just want us to hear their interpretation.  Anyway, I think you need to investigate that orange, flaxen-haired, chubby guy who looks and sounds like Trump and was purported to be speaking to the Arab Islamic American Summit.  I think CNN is trying to pull a fast one!

9. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

John, yes, seriously.  He asked for liberal coverage.  Can you think of anyone who better fits that description?

And it looks to some of us as if Trump supporters will ignore anything.  Shallow media?  You go out and try doing that job and see how much intellectual depth it takes.  It's not like posting the first thought in your head from the anonymity of your own home.

1. profile image0
      promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely. They are armchair quarterbacks.

2. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you serious , defending today's media like that ?      Oh yea ,.......  it  looks like the most difficult occupation in the world ,  the  problem is that media is  truth challenged , the media has become the latest leg of the last sentence in the description of the  liberal arts ,  If you can paint a picture  , it must be real .  total lies or not .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)