jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

The War on Women in the US . [P.C}

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago

Here's a Question for women in the US or anywhere ,    Do you think Kelly Anne Conway is an extremely accomplished and brilliant woman ? Yes , she's a conservative , yes , she worked for Trumps campaign and is in this president's administration  . but  I think  we will  easily prove the hypocrisy in the difference between woman's rights in general and liberal P.C.  woman's right's .

Why is an accomplished conservative woman  SO ignored by all your  liberal P.C. hype ?

1. Credence2 profile image87
      Credence2posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Kelly Ann? Was that not the bimbo, who by lounging on the Oval Office's sofa like a gangsters moll, brought a pall of disingenuousness to Trumps meeting with HBCU?

However, I am sure that Conservatives have competent representives (male and female) at least from their perspective, I simply do not agree with them.

1. ahorseback profile image46
        ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes Credence , Kelly Ann Conway , "the bimbo "    that systematically 'blew out of the water ' the entire fixed democratic  election plan of  Hilarys safe spacers ,  absolutely destroyed the globally supported DNC  /Clinton Foundation Mafia organization  by 'machine gunning '  all the media pundits all during the campaign on  media talking head shows, 24/7    AND  blotted out the moronic establishment RNC  and sixteen other republican candidates , yes , Kelly Ann Conway that  more than likely controls a lot of the Trump administration agenda .

Of course to those like you and women like you  her power is completely stifled because of one reason-  and one reason alone ,The  R   after her name thereby  , symbolically , collectively  making her a  "Bimbo "   , I'd love to see her debate your  naked hypocrisy . No ........actually , it would  NOT even be a challenge .

2. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

I haven't seen evidence of accomplishment. Maybe I'm missing something?

1. PhoenixV profile image80
        PhoenixVposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Other than winning?

2. colorfulone profile image89
        colorfuloneposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway is the current Counselor to U.S. president Donald Trump. She has been a Republican Party campaign manager, strategist, and pollster, and was formerly president and CEO of The Polling Company Inc./Woman Trend. ~ Wikipedia

One of the reasons President Trump remained confident is because of Kellyanne's finger on what real stats showed.

I remember all the fake polls from media that had even them convinced a perv protecting Pant-Suit would win.

I don't remember an election run on polls and memes before, social media and independent media -vs- MSM.  What a wild ride that was!

3. ahorseback profile image46
        ahorsebackposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Maybe you never listened to her obliterate the opposition during the campaign and she  still does .   I just love how she  grins a small sneer and then destroys the  lefts hypocrisy and  P.C.  , listen to her talk for awhile !    She brings the hypocrisy of the left to the forefront  with every line she speaks.

Kelly Ann Conway   R ,    If she had a D  after her name  Hilary would be president ! That's all.

working