jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

What do you think will result from James Comey testimony to Congress?

1. jackclee lm profile image73
    jackclee lmposted 7 weeks ago

The fired FBI dirctor is scheduled to give testimony to congressional committee on Thur.
    What will he reveal that is of interest?
    Does it matter one way or another?
    On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this story as a 2.
    What do you think the main street media will rate this?

1. ahorseback profile image46
      ahorsebackposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Jack , I totally agree .   Comey will accomplish one thing , One more grandstand in front of a camera  for personal gain , Prediction :

Next week ,next month , next year Dir. Comey will be employed by the left -stream media  as a talking -empty- head ., OR a professor of Law at Georgetown or Harvard ,

jackclee lmposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Or serve on the board of some international Corp. He is part of the swamp at DC. They take care of their own regardless of party affiliation. I have no problem with him getting a job in the private industry. That is what is expected of our government officials. It was never suppose to be a lifetime career.

ahorsebackposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Breitbart ; Over half of ex-senate and congress become some form of Lobbyist .

2. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

The purge, Comey was just the beginning.  Good patriotic people within the FBI are leaking information that their superior's desks are being cleared out quietly.

I think Comey will get to sail off into the sunset, but I could be wrong.

colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago

(Washington, D.C., June 6, 2017). Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, and a former prosecutor of the U.S. Department of Justice has announced that he and his client have filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia against former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI itself, the CIA, NSA and other intelligence agencies, as well as their former and current heads, for illegal and unconstitutional surveillance of Klayman and his whistleblower client Dennis Montgomery, a former NSA, CIA and DIA contractor who came forward to Comey, under grant of immunity, with 47 hard drives and 600 plus million pages of information, as well as testified under oath, showing that SCOTUS justices, judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump and others have been spied upon.
    http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/james-co … -dennis-mo

Interesting that in the case:  Klayman et. al v. Obama et al. (13-cv-00851)
    The judge on that case was the Honorable Richard J. Leon, who found the defendants' illegal actions "almost Orwellian" and a violation of the Fourth Amendment. Thus, Judge Leon will preside over this case against Comey.

Good for Larry Klayman. I like listening to him talk law.  He is a good man, and must be fearless because he has prosecuted a few bad guy in politics.

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago

Statement for the Record
    Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
    James B. Comey
    June 8, 2017

https://www.scribd.com/document/3506704 … from_embed

Comey's prepared statement is a little lengthy.

jackclee lmposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I read it and there is nothing criminal there.

1. colorfulone profile image89
        colorfuloneposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Exactly!  Democrat fund raising emails say in essence, they plan to drag this out to the 2018 elections,  in hopes they will be able to ponce on Trump for breaking one of thousands of laws regarding executives.  There are many land mines in place, so Trump will have to be careful not the step on one.  If, he steps on a land mine they plan to use that as a spring board to take back the House and Senate, etc. 

This doesn't even feel real, its so absurd.  Are we a part of the Matrix? Stuck in a video game maybe? It must be an alternate reality of some kind.   No crime.

They don't have truth on their side.  I remember WWII being based on a lies and the lying liars who told them.

2. ahorseback profile image46
        ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Comey's pretty pi$$ed that he got fired they way he was , after so many begged meetings with Trump and kissing up , pretty simple .    I wonder if he has been through ALL of his notes yet though , The ones about ;

-the Fast and Furious notes
        -the Hilary's email ,Russian  uranium , foundation corruption , Ben-Gazi tragedy notes
        -the DNC  mafia notes
        -the Lynch -Clinton tarmac meeting notes
        -the IRS targeting notes
        -the [his? ]Deep State leaking notes
        -he must have compiled one hell of a lot of Obama notes

jackclee lmposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

No, apparently not. He only started taking notes right after meeting with Trump one on one. Strange fellow...

ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Echoes of all the J Edgar Hoover weirdness ,   a bit more extroverted .?

1. colorfulone profile image89

BINGO!  J Edger Comey

Sean Spicier tweeted,
            "By the time we get to the end of the Russia investigation, we'll probably have enough to impeach...Obama."

4. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 6 weeks ago

https://i.imgflip.com/1qjssu.jpg

working