jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Comey ," Clinton -Russia investigation done , Trump -Russia Not "

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 12 days ago

Interesting partisan decision there  Comey ?  Lets see Russia interfered in election , Clinton -cleared , Trump still ongoing ?.................... Uhhhn Huhhh , But Comey is a non-partisan  leader ? .......Suuurree he is !

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 12 days ago in reply to this

You seem to be obsessing over Mr. Comey.  Perhaps you could contain your obsession to one thread?  Many of the threads you have started involve Comey.  Just a suggestion.  I am not the forum police, just offering an idea.

ahorsebackposted 12 days ago in reply to this

Prettypanther , You want to start a thread ?    Comment on one , two , three , Go ahead  feel free .    But you don't get to tell me not to , that's why it's called forums . Only liberals respond to "one thought , one mind " .

I didn't tell you what to do. I suggested. Only you would illogically and unnecessarily, but entirely predicably, ascribe my personal thoughts to all liberals.

ahorsebackposted 12 days ago in reply to this

"......perhaps YOU could contain your obsession to one thread ......."   

Isn't it too bad that the collective liberal "one voice " cannot simply contain and silence all speech and silence the opposition  for good ,   I mean especially when you disagree with what is said .

Good grief. It was just a suggestion. If you think nine Comey threads on one board are not enough, then by all means add some more. Smile, if you dare. ;-)

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder793/500x/37532793/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-i-once-grudgingly-accepted-a-suggestion-from-my-rep-and-just-l.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 11 days ago

I will accept the recommendations of  Robert Mueller , whatever they are , either he was the perfect man at doublespeak to have 100 percent support in nominations  or he truly is a man of character .   I suspect the second.   He at least  wasn't corrupted by singular politics [comey ]nor  ostracized by both parties for being a political outsider [trump].

Wait and see.

working