jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Whose Side Are You on? President Trump or Jeff Sessions?

1. crankalicious profile image86
    crankaliciousposted 3 weeks ago

President Trump has been criticizing his Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, through Twitter. President Trump has called Sessions weak and ineffective, but Sessions hasn't responded (one usually doesn't respond to the criticism from your boss if you want to keep your job). Sessions has been a conservative hero, lauded in the right-wing media.

Whose side are you on? Who's right and who's wrong?

1. Credence2 profile image87
      Credence2posted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Sessions knows that if he is too malleable in regards to loyalty to Trump he might well be exposing himself to danger. I sure that he has taken in to consideration Trump's indifference about his being fed to the wolves for any unrequited loyalty.

Sessions moves are merely defensive and I support him to that extent.

2. promisem profile image94
      promisemposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

I feel sorry for Sessions. Can you imagine your own boss criticizing you to the public on his or her Twitter account? It's remarkably crude and unprofessional.

1. ptosis profile image78
        ptosisposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Feel sorry for everybody who has to work or worked with the worst boss ever. I think DJT gets off on humiliating people.  This is not an honest mistake when fire somebody while that person is in front of a stage somewhere.  That's just harsh.

Have no love for Sessions, just feel he knew what kind of person DJT was and should expect being abused. After all he was the first public supporter of DJT - some reward.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
    Kathleen Cochranposted 3 weeks ago

The answer to that question is the same as my answer to who am I for when Florida plays anybody else.  I'm for the other team.  Trump never had my approval and has done nothing as of yet to gain it.

1. Tim Truzy info4u profile image84
      Tim Truzy info4uposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

I pity neither. Sessions worked to deny voting and civil rights in Alabama as documented by Mrs. King. DJT = Trauma, Tragic, Troubled. DJ-T? What did we think the T stood for? Another Mr. T would say: "I don't pity the fools!"

working