jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (22 posts)

Ameria's economy is collapsing.............. . Why?

1. Aqeel Saeed profile image60
    Aqeel Saeedposted 7 years ago

Major banks and business oriented companies are showing bankrupcy. Unemployment is increasing daily. Inflation ratio jumps up. Growth rate slows down. What are the reasons as it has overall impact on the whole world. The whole world is bearing the liquidity problem.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is the issue right there - hole world is needing the same me thinks right? Not problem is in the saying no?

2. Hal Licino profile image61
    Hal Licinoposted 7 years ago

Comrades! Marxism is the answer! Follow Obama and the Politburo to eternal prosperity and proletarian glory! March under the Red Star forever! smile

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Hal, if we embed a chip in every brain, and control it through GPS, all problems would be solved! wink

4. onthewriteside profile image59
    onthewritesideposted 7 years ago

The Fractional Banking System is the culprit.  Everyone had to know it couldn't last forever, and now we have reached the saturation point.  Collapse is imminent.

5. Hal Licino profile image61

I have the GPS algorithm already figured out. Every 30 minutes the chip will command the fingers to type out one of my Hubs' URL and click on a high paying Adsense ad! That will show Mark Knowles! smile

6. InternetDad profile image59
    InternetDadposted 7 years ago

I don't see the economy as "collapsing". It's slow and getting slower, but I'm betting (literally) that it will turn around in the long run. It always does.

BTW, Wall Street is having a Blue Light special on stocks these days...

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you a Wall Street Dad also? yikes

1. onthewriteside profile image59
        onthewritesideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm a retired stock broker...I got out while the getting was good...or at least not as bad!

1. Misha profile image74

LOL I wasted five years there as your client tongue

LOL!  I bankrupted you too?  Sorry 'bout that...hehe!

7. Hal Licino profile image61

onthewriteside, you're preaching to the converted. Misha and I already have our mountain cabin escape plans close to finalized. (Er... not together of course...) smile

LOL!  Well don't bother taking any dollars with you...they will be useless.  Try to get your hands on some of those fancy new Ameros...

1. Hal Licino profile image61
        Hal Licinoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nah. I'm taking along the only real currency: Food, water and ammo! smile

8. Hal Licino profile image61

InternetDad: Two bucks says we continue to spiral down for at least 18 months. The Dow is not going to be looking up consistently until at least that time. This was a textbook bear rally.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

well considering Bush and his cronies had 8 yrs to screw it up ,18 mths dont seem such a bad deal smile

1. Misha profile image74

8?! yikes
        80 would be much closer to real numbers I think smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
          Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sorry my bank overdraft dont stretch that far back lol

9. SparklingJewel profile image65
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

The Federal Reserve is the problem and needs to be totally transparent with it internal and external workings and eventually totally phased out and dissolved. Gradual change is what is needed so that we don't have a collapse.

It is not Federal, is not a part of the federal government and we need to stop treating it as if it is. IT is totally unconstitutional. It is run by the power elite of the world, i.e. such as those that met at Jekyll Island that started it and their families and cronies therefrom and connected to the Bilderberg group. They are the culprits of the fractional banking system.

Why in the world would anyone want others pulling the strings on our US or any countries' economy? That is not a part of a free market system.

10. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 7 years ago

American economy wont go on collapsing forever! It will soon recover, I think.
    Because America had a busy market in other countries in automobiles, military hardware, etc., it had a strong economy before. Now, many countries including India have opened up their economy for globalisation and our economy have improved considerably. Now we need not rely on America for everything except goodwill. This should have impacted American economy. But sure, it wont collalpse.

11. profile image60
    Blackngoldbananaposted 7 years ago

The economy is collapsing because all the rich guys are taking the money and stashing it in offshore banks...just like squirrels with their nuts.

12. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Yea like the owners of the oil companys. I think they are behind it all!!

working