jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Swine Flu 1976

1. Make  Money profile image73
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago
  2. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

Yea, I just watched this the other day.

It is always interesting to see the power elite keep trying to do the same things over and over again.

It really is disturbing to think about all the children getting sick, my first two kids did, too. I didn't give my last two shots until they were older and fewer at a time to avoid the overload on the body.

What is even more interesting is how long it takes for people to "wake up and smell the coffee"...if they ever do.

I don't sit well with mandates. I may have to get thrown in jail for civil disobedience...or revolution !

I am a lot of talk...I just pray it never comes to that, because I will not role over and be lulled into sleep.

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
      Army Infantry Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't sit well with mandates either, I'm with you, jail me. I will make my own desions and if the day comes to where the government makes my decisions,...Guess they'll have to take me out, but I won't make it easy for them,..LOL

3. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

My brother-in-law had swine flu. Poor thing. He's nine. Now he carries around his little Purel bottle.

But I'm allergic to vaccines, I've had to sign all sorts of papers refusing them hmm

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
      Army Infantry Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Poor little fellow,..glad he's better though.

2. Make  Money profile image73
      Make Moneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I'm allergic to vaccines too cause they usually have an egg base.  I'm allergic to eggs.

I'm glad your brother-in-law is better too.

I'm wondering whether those that take the vaccine will actually be carriers.

working