jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

A man speaking ahead of his time

1. Harvey Stelman profile image61
    Harvey Stelmanposted 7 years ago

Many of you won't listen to this whenou see who this is, listen to what he says.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs

1. James Agbogun profile image76
      James Agbogunposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why the Hullabaloo about health care? The Agenda is not to impose the it own you. It is for you to decide whether to patronise the present state or not. You have a choice. I wonder why you keep on campaigning against what may save the lives of so many people who are not opportuned like you.You must know that the present health care system shall remain. Those of you who sees something wrong with obama's alternative prescription should stick to the former. Or is your campaign just to ensure that the plan fail so that you could at last have a reference to pull down a man you fear most?
      Is he no longer an Antichrist, Or perhaps a terrorist?
      Before i forget, when is Grandma going to be killed?

2. rsmallory profile image84
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have heard this before. I believe what he says is as true today as it was in the 60's when he first spoke these words. This has been the liberal democrat agenda for a long time and they will not stop until they make it so. Barack Hussein Obama said so himself just the other day...he guaranteed this healthcare reform would pass, even though the polls are showing the majority of the american public are against it.

If it does pass, the only positive from it will be that it will be passed by the democratic party alone without the support of the republicans. This will place the responsibility and the blame squarely on their own shoulders. Maybe then people will see once they realize the true agenda behind this 'humanitarian effort' is complete governmental control of our freedoms. Maybe this will force some of them to take off thier blinders and put down the koolaid.

3. jiberish profile image79
    jiberishposted 7 years ago

I reposted the link, so the lazy won't have to cut & paste.  I can almost bet that not very many will actually listen to the words.