Do We Value Our Privacy

1. 61
    Angelaperezposted 7 years ago

After a steady dose of reality TV and years of invented terrror.Not to mention being indoctrinated to believe we are not capable of caring for ourselves. We are told we need a caretaker, but we must relinquish some freedom and we buy it without even blinking.

So do we even value our privacy or do we no longer even understand the concept? We've had to carry clear backpacks to school and confess every private part of our lives to a counselor(to make it better) for so long. I feel we do not remember privacy.

I was taught to believe in me,and to protect my privacy, that it was in my best interest to do so.This is all connected to a move to take this country apart.

The idea of privacy comes from the concept of private ownership.Ownership of ones self,ones property,ones family and ones domain. This means you should be responsible for these entinties and the care thereof.

But, too many are filled with hysteria and fear.they have allowed smooth talking salespeople to promote terror from a variety of staged events ia all aspects of our life.To show people how they really do need them and how average people could never care for themselves.

Now we can't even wimper when cameras,scanners,wiretapping and everyother manner of surviellance have envaded our lives and homes.Thanks to reality TV and movies promoting privacy as something evil. Which is the furtherest thing from the truth.

So do you think we still value our privacy.Or is it a concept that has disappeared from a weak minded society,one that believes it does not deserve privacy. If this is so, chips are next. You will be chipped like cattle, and monitored for what purpose? If you fail to ask, the future will be too late.

2. HubChief profile image68
    HubChiefposted 7 years ago

Bravo.. I also started thread to let otehr hubbers know.

A very valid question.

I do value my privacy up to an extent that it does not harm anyone.

1. 61
      Angelaperezposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great,thank you.
      I really appreciate your input.