jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Birthers get crazier

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I almost hate to post this because I know some here will agree with what they are saying smile

http://jezebel.com/5344988/birthers-wan … amas-penis

I didn't go to the original site because I can only take so much mirth...

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Behave Republican Stirrer lol

2. mcbean profile image84
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

What is a 'birther'?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A conspiracy theorist that believes Obama is not American and tries to prove it

3. blue dog profile image79
    blue dogposted 7 years ago

chuckle.  i had no idea that it was/is the white male who is obsessed with black male genitalia.  not to suggest that it's nonexistent, it seems there are far more biracial couples (i.e. woman and man) than there are biracial gay couples, although i did recently see an elderly white male, in his 80's, together with a young, studly-looking black man at the grocery store.  to each their own, and more importantly, it's irrelevant.

so once barackstar passes the penis test, what's next?  the pierced nipples test?  nose hair test?  ear hair test?  body hair test?  ingrown toe nail test?  the far right has a mentality, or lack of, that i just cannot seem to grasp (pardon the pun).

4. JamesBenjaminJrMD profile image74
    JamesBenjaminJrMDposted 7 years ago

I did not believe what I just read!

5. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

I think it is a perfectly rational request, in fact I think all male Hubbers claiming American birth should do the same.

I'll go first.

6. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Sounds like that the blogger who wrote that article has a man crush on Obama, but he tries to hide it behind his birther rhetoric smile

7. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Hey, these folks are intelligent citizens who are politically involved and are using their right to free speech. lolololo...

8. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

So it all comes down to the envy of an African-Americans man's endowment.  That is what all the birthers have been so jealous of, and they were afraid to admit it smile.