jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

9/11

1. fivehorns profile image61
    fivehornsposted 7 years ago

What did  president Obama change about 9/11??

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Obama may be a huge advocate of "change" but unfortunately he is clearly restricted in this instance by the failure of scientists to discover an effective means of time travel.

1. JonTutor profile image58
        JonTutorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Please add "space" too..... we gotta be first in space.... not those Russians. lol

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you asking , "what has our current President done to keep our Country safe after 09/11? Or what did Bush do before he left the White House?

2. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

What do you mean? In what way? Which president?

3. Luciendasky profile image74
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

How can you change what happened on that day anyway?

4. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Huh? Sorry, I don't understand the question. (I AM an ignorant American) lol

Gotcha... "ignorance is bliss".... we "blissful" Americans. smile

5. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Um, I think I read somewhere that Obama is making a presidential decree about it. He intened to prohibit Rudy Guiliani from any mention of 9/11. However, like his healthcare proposal, the decree got watered down. So Guiliani is now limited to 5 mentions of 9/11 per sentence. LOL!

But can he still make fun of.... Obama's "community organizer" credentials. lol

6. fivehorns profile image61
    fivehornsposted 7 years ago

Obama did make a decree about even mentioning it. He did change the day from a day of memory to a day of service....I believe that it should always be a day that we remember what happened, all the people that risked their lives and lost them.  I don't understand why he did that...

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So are you asking what Obama has changed, or telling us? I am confused.

1. fivehorns profile image61
        fivehornsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess I confused everyone...sorry! Why does Obama feel the need to change 9/11? We will always remember, why is he trying to forget by shutting Rudy's mouth. Is it just being power hungry and has to have his hand in everything? I find a great interest in politics and this one threw me for a loop. Looking for opinions is all.

working