Glenn Beck Rocks!

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 108 discussions (733 posts)
  1. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

The mainstream liberal media can't handle anyone who isn't politically correct. 
    Yes, Beck gave his opinion and that is his right.  People are treating Obama like he's God, he's not.
    How on earth can Obama attend a church for 20 years with a racist for a pastor and either not know or disagree?  That is not an insignificant issue. 
    I attended a church for the same amount of time, only it was a multi-racial church and I knew for sure what the pastor's viewpoint was. 
    On a major issue such as racism, why would anyone want to attend a church where hatred for white people was preached if the congregant didn't agree? 
    Howabout when Kanye West said George Bush hates black people?  Ya know there wasn't such an outcry.  That rather says it all.

1. nicomp profile image61
      nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Regarding Rev Wright, BHO followed his traditional pattern; he supported him, then distanced himself from him, then threw him under the bus. Standard campaign rhetoric, but this time the major media outlets let him get skate on it.

1. BJC profile image69
        BJCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Obama distanced himself only when it became a political contention.

Again, Beck is voicing the majority opinion - even that of many non-white Americans.

2. themarketinganaly profile image60
      themarketinganalyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beck is great!  How could someone not like him?  As far as racism, I think many people have shared his thoughts.  If anyone is to blame, it is Obama for having attended church with an anti-American preacher who produces hateful speech; socializes with terrorists and communists; makes outlandish comments about white police officers; and appoints out of the closet communists as czars.

1. BJC profile image69

Now why is it that only some of us realize that what you said above are facts and is reason not to trust obama????

2. LondonGirl profile image81
        LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, he's fantastic. He's like a parody of a ranting, foaming-at-the-mouth rent-a-gob.

3. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How about the idea of just doing that which is good? So is Beck doing that much good by hate and fear mongering?

1. profile image0
        Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He tells the truth. If you choose to redefine it as "hate and fear mongering" then does that mean are you open to discussion, or not?

2. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One persons "hate and fear mongering" is another's truth!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's right.  Like "the truth" that Obama is a racist.  A self-evident assertion repeated by reasonable people. roll

1. profile image0

I'm so glad you see the light Ron.

1. profile image0

I think we think alike! Its a twofer!

2. profile image0

Glad to see you finally came aboard Ron!

The lobotomy really helped as did the 30 pack I just ran through my beer bong.  YeeeeHaww let's go burn O-Bama in effrigy!

1. profile image0

He's lost it Tex.

1. profile image0

Can't lose something you never had!

2. profile image0

Thats racist! Ya Redneck!

2. Daniel Carter profile image62

I think it's incredibly difficult to dispute what "good" is. I can't imagine that spreading fear and contempt is a good thing. If fear and contempt is another person's truth, I beg to differ that it's anything more than a delusion or false perception.

1. profile image0

Yeah I agree man, Mediscare that was a good one, how soon you liberals forget you do the same things you hate. My favorite scare was Obama's stimulus lies, we will fall off the edge of the cliff if this bill isnt passed! But only 10% has been spent and now we are facing double digit unemployment. You know if you weren't so funny you would be scary!

4. Angel Of Love profile image63
      Angel Of Loveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who's Glenn Beck?

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile  This thread needs an angel of love.  Thanks!  smile

I've seen him on Fox TV when we've been on holiday. He's a fat blond rent-a-gob with terrible taste in clothes - he's actually quite funny, really, but some people take him seriously.

1. profile image0

You were the same person wanting the "Bitch-fest" to stop because it was becoming "unpleasant" in here! But you certainly don't mind becoming unpleasant do you? Logic defying hypocrites every one of you!

1. LondonGirl profile image81

I'm only me, not representative of a crowd.

There is a major difference between taking the piss out of a public figure who deliberately courts controversy, and descending pack-like on an individual in a thread here on the forum.

1. profile image0

Yeah I'm sure you took the "Piss" right out of him, he found your comment on Hub pages and repented...WTF
              There is no difference so don't try to hide the fact you are a hypocrite, don't do what you say you hate and I won't call you on it!

2. nicomp profile image61

In the interest of non-partisanship, please characterize these commentators for us:

Keith Olbermann
          Rachel Maddow
          Chris Matthews
          Bill O'Reilly
          Tucker Carlson
          Al Sharpton
          Dennis Miller

1. profile image0

Keith Olbermann - Watched a little of his campaign coverage but immediately went back to normal TV!
            Rachel Maddow - Boring,whiny,wants to be Glenn Beck literally!
            Chris Matthews - Are you kidding? Has a man crush on Obama!
            Bill O'Reilly - Pretty good, needs to let people talk!
            Tucker Carlson- Used to be a conservative
            Al Sharpton- Twana Brawley, thats all that needs to be said!
            Dennis Miller-Razor sharp wit,great insight!

2. Dark knight rides profile image60
            Dark knight ridesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The problem with all of them, including Beck, is that they base their presentations less on facts than on emotion. They manipulate the public with fear and misinformation rather than rationally looking at an issue and deciding on its merits. But that's why their on TV. They crave attention and rational debate doesn't give that. Showmanship, anger, comedy, that's what the public wants, that's what all these pundits give.

It wouldn't be a problem if American's would take the time to research things themselves and make their voices heard. But we don't we listen to whoever is best able to manipulate us and echos our closest held beliefs.

1. profile image0

Appreciate the insight.  Thanks!

3. LondonGirl profile image81

I'm sorry, I've never heard of any of them. Can't help. I've only come across Glen Beck on Fox news when we were on holiday. OH puts Fox on for light amusement.

Of the above group, Miller and Carlson are worth listening to if you get the chance.  Miller is very entertaining to his audience, but talks above the education level of many.

The rest are lesser Becks.

That's a good summary. Carlson needs his own show. He deconstructs arguments like no one else.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75
              Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I havent heard of them either AND I am in the states! lol
              Wont get cable til we gotta car ,and just dont watch enough TV I guess. Beck I read about ,then watched on youtube. University son mentioned him being ,well I wont say ,lol but similar to how LG decribed him. (loves the sound of his voice) etc talking out his ...

We don't have cable or anything - just BBC 1, BBC 2, ITV, and Channel 4

Ahhhhh. Government television.

Don't go there yikes

Nope - ITV and Channel 4 are commerical channels. The BBC isn't government-run, either.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Do they play Monty Python re-runs on BBC?

Very rarely, I'm afraid.

4. profile image0
            cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Keith Olbermann - reminds me of a little nippy dog for some reason, but I like his stick-to-it-iveness

Chris Matthews - he's ok. a tad overrated, but ok

Bill O'Reilly - pompous, bombastic fearsome guy who must be hell to be around in real life

Al Sharpton - played-out old windbag

Dennis Miller - needs to go back to stand-up comedy. BORRRRING. and in love with himself, although i can't figure out why.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62

Oh, please, don't forget Sean Hannity. Everything in the name of what's right with a religious twist, including hating anyone who isn't Christian and who is liberal. BLECH.

1. profile image0

i only commented on ones i am familiar with...

5. dahoglund profile image71
      dahoglundposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beck gets carried away but someone has to say these things

1. jiberish profile image79
        jiberishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The drama by Beck is warranted.  We should all be so concerned.

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're right on target as always! I also wonder why the mayors race in Atlanta isn't getting much press, Hmmmmm.

CNN is in Atlanta, that's why. How many people have every heard of Freaknik and what actually happend?

2. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 14 years ago

I like Beck, although he's hard to watch sometimes (overly histrionic) and I don't really watch him all that much - once or twice a month is enough. Except when there is a particularly interesting event in the news.

He's point, I would say, in a growing awareness of how we're being sold out as a country.

That's what I like about him.

3. maven101 profile image71
    maven101posted 14 years ago

I agree that Beck gets a little carried away at times...the guy shows passion, and I like that in a person...passion with intelligence...

I was very impressed, and not a little concerned after watching his week-long series on Obama's Czars...Circumventing congress sounds like a Rahm tactic...Pushing one's agendas without scrutiny smells of dictatorship to me...

1. hglick profile image82
      hglickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And the reason for the Passion is the overwhelming silent mainstream media on reporting anything against the administration

1. BJC profile image69

Yes, makes one wonder if the media is being bought??

1. profile image0

It's already owned - and not by "friends".

1. BJC profile image69

ooh, great response and right on target.

2. atomswifey profile image55
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree completely. I wrote a hub on oppression and how to get the masses to scream to for it.
      I believe systematically we have been headed straight towards a dictatorship of sorts as one by one our rights are taken and our governement grows bigger than the "We the people's voice".

I think more people these days have read and are reading our constitution which is rather a good thing. However to apply and stand up for it, to "fight" all enemies foreign and domestic for it is a whole other story.

I get somewhat frustrated and it really does sadden me that the American people (the majority anyway), seem to just be sitting by the wayside watching it all happen.

I see it this way:
      You have those who support the policies IMPOSED by our government.
      Those who are afraid of our government which is really tyranny.
      Those who are unconcerned either way.
      Those who want to take a stand but do not know how.
      And there there are those who have a voice, use it, but it falls on deaf ears.

So where do we go from here? I don't know. It's getting harder and harder to say.
      Obviously this is true (harder to say), when someone in the media has been baraded for freely expressing himself/herself, (like in the case of Beck), it can only mean that the masses meaning the majority, have also spoken and they said "We just flat out, do not care!"

Sad. Very sad. In conclusion, I will add that my dad fought for this country. He served 20 years of his life in the army. He served 2 tours of duty in Korea and 2 in vietnam. He bravely stood up for and in the end died for his country.
      My dad passed away in 2003 due to "service related" disabilities. Our family now wonders when we look at at this "once upon a time.." great nation, if his death like others before and now after his, was in vain.

1. maven101 profile image71
        maven101posted 14 years agoin reply to this
      2. BJC profile image69

Yes, more people are deciding to read the constitution and comprehend the original intent.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Silent majority? 3 million screaming lunatics constitutes a silent majority?

1. profile image0

Hmmmm, have you seen any polls lately? Obama is somewhere between 45 to 50% approval and shrinking, there will soon be a majority! Obama convinced enough moderates to put him in office but by his governance is losing the people he needs, I applaud him for that!

3. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have said It b4 and I will say It again Rahm Emanuel Is the Al Capone of politics

1. profile image0

Far more accurate than you may realize.

4. Dark knight rides profile image60
      Dark knight ridesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Presidential prerogative, I suppose, much as Bush and Cheney used during their term in office.

4. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 14 years ago

I think that scares the crap out of everybody. Everyone seems very tense these days and I think the Obama admins direction is the cause.

1. profile image0

I am the only one arguing for Glenn Beck on the "We are hypocrites and Glenn Beck is the devil" thread, and here you all are having this conversation. Youre killing me!

1. BJC profile image69

oops. you're right!

5. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

Yes, Obama is scaring people with his rhetoric.  "Pushing one's agenda without scrutiny smells of dictatorship..."  Is an accurate description of this administration's agenda.

The sleeping giant has awoken!!

6. profile image0
    jaynap01posted 14 years ago

As Robert Seidman of TV by the Numbers reports

Though a little scandal might alienate advertisers, it's pure ratings gold. Last night Glenn Beck had over 3 million viewers at 5pm, second only to O'Reilly for the night. But, Beck had more 25-54 viewers than O'Reilly (888K to 876K). (snip) Even though Beck airs before primetime, when there are fewer people watching TV, he had the most 25-54 viewers in the cable news world for the night.
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/200 … ded_c.html

Enough said.

7. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Yes, he rocks.  Especially as a speller.

8. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

Beck vocalized what millions are thinking but but have been afraid to say due to being politically correct.

9. Ron Montgomery profile image61

And the moderates will join the morons who bow to Beck?  Not bloody likely.

1. profile image0

Morons? I would say that someone who starts a thread entitled "Glenn Beck sinking like a stone" would be very familiar with the Moron label!

1. maven101 profile image71
        maven101posted 14 years agoin reply to this

b]Bold text[/b]
        Tex..You have to give Ron a little slack...Folks living in Flagstaff don't get out much...kind of a self=contained liberal lifeboat still stuck in the 60's...:lOl:

1. profile image0

Yeah, Maven, lol, but explain Sedona's wealth and their lean mainly left, wink.  Transplanted New Yorkers and other city folk?

Unfortunately, we don't have to "get out" to be subjected to right-wing nonsense.  We have a contingent who stands in front of planned parenthood with posters of aborted fetuses, (their version of rational discourse).

Hell, the national Tea Party is even coming to visit next week. yikes

1. profile image0

Calling people morons is rational discourse? Boy, I say boy, your bread ain't all the way done!

Of course referring to morons as morons is rational.  If you would get up from your keyboard occassionally you might also notice that the sky is blue.

1. profile image0

You are right me calling you a moron is rational! Just kidding, I have been at this keyboard a lot more than I really wanted in the past couple of days, so I will take your advice and leave it. But before I do let me say "I am right and you are wrong!" Ahhhhhh, I feel better!

1. BJC profile image69

What's wrong with pictures of an aborted fetus?  In fact, it's a latin word for little one.  See hub, abortion, it's my choice.

3. profile image0

Maven try Austin for a while and he may be the most conservative voice you have ever heard! It is a freak show there!

Been to Austin once; great city with great music.  I was raised in the bible belt, so I've heard everything the right has to say many times over.  It never changes, it just gets a little louder at times.

It may suprise you to learn that I didn't vote for Obama, nor have I ever voted for a left-of center Democrat.  There is such a thing as a rational conservative, the problem is they get drowned out by the Becks et al who are better at stirring up the gullible.  Ever hear of George Will?  Probably not, he doesn't scream much. wink

1. profile image0

Yeah I have heard of George Will, I don't live in a cave, Lita may be surprised to hear that. Austin, good ol Austin, The music was great in the early 80's but has since become a caricature of itself. Used to see Stevie Ray for 3 bucks, good times, damn good times. Beck is making points those on the left don't want made, and despite what Lita says about the White House being above it all has got into the mud with many they try and marginalize!

Yes it would surprise me you don't vote for those leaning left, I have not seen anything you have commented on that would give an impression of that. But I have not read all of your comments so I will take your word for it.

You may be too new to have seen my forum thread "Obama's Boner".  I disagree with him on many issues, but I don't want my opinions to be associated with the birthers or the idiots calling him a racist.  IF people stick to objective facts rather than parroting the rantings of disgraced ideologues, we actually get somewhere.  Unfortunately there's no money in it so the mudslingers will continue to have their soapbox.

2. BJC profile image69

Name calling is typical of the left.

Yeah, like those damned lefties who call Obama a racist.  Those bastards!

2. nicomp profile image61

Better than bowing to the Colts.

10. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

It is interesting for the lying, rabble rousing bastard Beck is supposed to be, his claims and conclusions are typically backed up with the accused’s own words and or actions whether vocalized on tape, in writing or proven associations and he presents them in more than just sound bite form.

If you don’t find what he presents at a minimum as thought provoking and dismiss the “evidence” as rhetoric then you may have to re-examine your political convictions and associations. I find the silence and “no comment from the White House” very suspect if Beck is indeed so wrong.

1. profile image0

The White House doesn't comment because it isn't in their best interests to comment.  Beck isn't a serious player (he's an 'infotainment' purveyor); he isn't anyone they would want to address.  This has always been Obama's policy concerning, basically, public and press relations...even through the campaigning.  And very befitting a president.  This, incidentally, is why the McCain-Palin campaign imploded (it was Palin...who doesn't understand the difference between validity and reality TV).

1. readytoescape profile image60
        readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fascinatingly you do not address the evidence Beck proffers, and the White House silence is apparently not just comment, but the office has refused or ignored to answer direct questions of it.

1. profile image0

It isn't valid evidence of anything.  I've satisfied my need to refute what 'evidence' he presents by simple research and reading of valid sources.

And the White House is entirely wise to approach Beck or Limbaugh or any of the news-entertainment spewers as they have.  You don't want a president who would stoop to this level.  It's ridiculous.

And to stave off the obvious questioning and need for proof I know that will come in advance....if you are interested, scroll back about 10 pages into the other Beck thread.  There are links there.

1. readytoescape profile image60
            readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I saw them and disregarded them as opinion given the source. All anyone has to do is listen these people speak. Interpret what they have said or written on your own rather than make your determination upon someone else’s opinion.

1. profile image0

wink lol My job as a writer and researcher (both now and in the past) depends on my ability to determine sources and analyze.  I think I will rely on that ability, because it is obviously good enough to pay the bills.

Your writing here, on the other hand, I interpret to be empty rhetoric.

1. Misha profile image63
                Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've read in trusted sources you are not an elitist snob, but I cannot stop wondering why do you so often come across as one? smile

1. profile image0

smile  See Ron's last post, Misha.  Explains it.  Gotta go.

2. BJC profile image69

The white house didn't respond because it already caused an outcry about the white cop comment........

2. BJC profile image69

No, but Obama has to make a racist comment about a cop.....

You don't seem to understand the term you so recklessly use.  Obama said the police acted stupidly (Which was itself a stupid comment)  He did not say, "Them Honky muthas better watch out!)

See the difference TK?  er........BJC

1. BJC profile image69

There is a difference, you just don't get it.  obama also commented that if this was a white man, meaning Gates, this wouldn't have happened.  Oh, that's right, he didn't have his teleprompter available.  Under stress what is in our heart comes out of our mouth.
            What about the comment by Kanye West when he said George Bush hates black people?  Where was the outcry then?

I wasn't a hubber then, but I would have started a similar thread if I had been.  Stupid is stupid, whether it's right or left stupid.

1. profile image0

Amen!

1. BJC profile image69

Apparently, I was referring to the media............  got it?

1. profile image0

Still not interested in remedial education, wink.  Apparently, I was referring to Ron's comment.

Gotta go.  Have a great day, smile.  I'm actually sincerely glad you set up this thread so that some here can express themselves.

2. profile image0

Oh, jeez!  hahaha  Too funny.  Well, gotta actually do some work now.

2. profile image0

If the Messiah tells his throngs of Obamabots the sky is green rest assured they will argue the sky is green, it takes no evidence for them to believe they have been conditioned to think one way and one way only!

Read some of the comments

11. maven101 profile image71

Ron Montgomery wrote:
    " Unfortunately, we don't have to "get out" to be subjected to right-wing nonsense.  We have a contingent who stands in front of planned parenthood with posters of aborted fetuses, (their version of rational discourse)".

[b]Don't throw stones, Ron, when you have your own loonies and moonbats on the left ( Read Code Pink, ActUp, GLADD, moveon.org, PETA, weather underground, BlackNation, etc,etc,etc...).[b/]

If I were a leftist, that might actually matter.

12. maven101 profile image71

Then I guess I'll just moveon.org...later guys..

1. profile image0

"moveon.org" thats just funny!

13. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

There are many more Becks out there who will not be silenced.  If Beck goes, then someone else will keep the truth rolling.  Racism is evil and Obama is in a position to help make changes, but he hasn't.

You may not be ready for a black president.

1. BJC profile image69

Highly unlikely, I've attended church with a black pastor.......... it's his agenda that is the issue.

Your comments about Obama critics indicate otherwise.

1. BJC profile image69

Why, because I don't agree and have the courage to say so? Too many people are afraid to bring his skin color into the issue for fear of being called a racist.  To promote a person because of skin color is a form of racism.  My daughter in law is not white... so, don't go there.... Many, and I repeat, many of my black friends disagree with obama.

1. profile image0

You both realize you are on the same side...Right, or did I miss something

I'm lost too. Sorry if I misunderstood.

2. BJC profile image69

Maybe, if I misundertood too, accept my apology!

2. profile image0

Ankarlo. And Austin Hill, for starters... wink

p.s. I don't see you as 'racist' BJC - you don't bow to the PC god, which I find admirable. rock on!

1. BJC profile image69

Thank-you!  I'm way too old to bow to the left.

3. profile image0

No he doesn't. If anything he fans the flames. Gee, maybe that's why Beck call him a racist. . . ya think?

He's the poster boy for social and racial division.

1. BJC profile image69

Oh, YEAH - he, Obama, is causing division.  Thank you both.

14. sparksdaniel2000 profile image73
    sparksdaniel2000posted 14 years ago

Glenn Beck does NOT rock, but he does have balls and that's enough for me in today's pool of Cable News network shows...sso I guess I digress, rock on Beck. haha

1. BJC profile image69

sparksdaniel2000, many thanks for bringing humor into this issue.   Yup, he has the gonads to speak the truth.

I have written a hub on racism that rather speaks for itself.

Jesus Christ and Blue Eyes...........Hmm

Racism - learned behavior or inherent behavior?

2. profile image0

Another intelligent comment, what are you? Smart?

15. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Oy!  roll

16. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

hahahhhaaa  wink

Don't laugh, Dick Cheney just bought "The Atlantic".

2. profile image0

Slow your roll, and where do the happy faces come from?

She hates it when conservatives are happy.

1. profile image0

Has nothing to do with either of you.  Appreciate Ron's humor.

Maybe because he reminds me of Andrew Sullivan (editor of The Atlantic), slightly, in his political stance.  wink

1. profile image0

anyway, where do the happy faces come from, or is that classified?

colon followed by right paren :  )

now append them.  smile

17. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Tex, go to the lower right hand corner of the text box when you reply to posts.  Click on formatting tips.

1. profile image0

Thanks!

1. profile image0

or maybe not

18. Ron Montgomery profile image61

cool smile

19. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

cool

20. jiberish profile image79
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

Tex, I'm surprise by the lack of opposition here.  Glenn Rocks because he exposes things the left want to hide.  He has been threatened for showing the  Acorn tree, and now the Czars are being exposed.  Yes, I'm glad there is at least some who have the balls to still investigate and try to make some sense of the Nobama dictatorship.  He has my support.

1. profile image0

All the opposition was on the other thread, "Glenn Beck is sinking like a stone" it got a little heated yesterday for a completely off topic reason but it was fun. Anybody who asks questions of this administration or any administration has my support, but reading Lita or Sweetiepie you get the idea nothing should ever come between Obama and what he thinks is good for us! "Sheeple", its whats bad for America

I was away for a few days and missed all the excitement, darn.

1. profile image0

Its still there for the reading starts about page 10, but it got ugly!

2. BJC profile image69

They've been drinking the Kool-Aid!

21. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

I've only ever seen Fox News on holiday, when it's been on the hotel TV. My OH adores watching Fox, he finds it hysterically funny. It's hard to believe it's not a parody, really.

Is Beck the fat blond guy with terrible dress sense?

1. profile image0

lol.  Why yes LG, yes he is.

Great, you Brits are laughing at us, wink  (I don't blame you!)

22. jiberish profile image79

Wow, I went back and read what I missed, seems like there are still some who stick their noses in the air, while looking down at the masses, kinda like Nobama does.  I think the word that best fits is elitest. Glad I wasn't able to join in, I too might have said things I'd be regretting now.

1. profile image0

Well they probably think they are elitist but they are more delusional than they know. Taking an election from Republicans after all the media ranting about Bush was not the hardest thing, they could have run a lamppost and won. So thats the new chant "we won, get used to it" Nah, we'll just take it back again!

It's not if you win or loose, it's how you play the game.

1. profile image0

Bush played the game badly in my opinion and opened the doors for this idiot to play his game. Both parties are screwing us but the Democrats can't figure that out, well some of them can. But not these Obamabots they are the funniest bunch of drones I have seen since, ever. 

"Yes we Can't"

Well, there will be little difference between Dems and Reps in the bread lines.

1. profile image0

Thats why I hunt no bread line for me.

2. profile image0

LOL! You always put your finger right on it jiberish.

3. nicomp profile image61

The Dems will insist that the infirm go to the end of the line and wait while bread is confiscated from those who waited patiently. They will create a culture of dependence by doling out the confiscated bread to those who they have convinced that they cannot feed themselves.

23. LondonGirl profile image81

Not laughing at you, Lita! Laughing at the ranting idiot with crappy dress sense. He's sooo heading for a seizure if he doesn't calm down a bit.

24. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

If you want to see a really racist pol, take a gander at Gov. Paterson of NY.

25. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

jiberish, good to have you back!

1. profile image0

They have been drinking something, and it made them stupid

1. BJC profile image69

Yeah, the Kool-Aid - remember that??

1. profile image0

I posted to the wrong comment, meant to get yours about Kool-aid, my bad.

1. BJC profile image69

No problem.  We're on the same page.!!

26. profile image52
    kaybumposted 14 years ago

Racism is not really a good thing but can we ever stop that in this society that is one of the big question that we all need to ask ourself.Obama can never be like God because he can never match up with him,but about Glenn beck i dont know what i can say about him.

27. Ron Montgomery profile image61

It continues to amuse me that righties use the kool-aid line without even knowing what it means.  If they understood the term they would realize how foolish they sound using it about anyone but themselves.

Zombies doing whatever Beck commands them to do is the ultimate example of drinking the kool-aid.  yikes

1. profile image0

Yeah, but explanations are repetitive and elitist, Ron.  Even from you!  We just have to butt out of their Kool Aid Dumb as a Rock Fest for Beck.  Hey, wink, maybe they'll all drink it.

1. TamCor profile image81
        TamCorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know what?  I'm not a Democrat, or a Republican, a liberal, or a conservative, nor am I left or right...I make up my own mind on politics on a case-by-case basis--but I do watch Beck with my husband and sons fairly often.

Calling those who actually like this man "Kool Aid Dumb as a Rock Fest" people is just over the top, and offensive, not to mention juvenile.

No wonder my husband advised me to stay away from the political threads.

1. profile image0

There is a history here, TamCor...a looooooooong history with a few posters. 

However, my opinion (satire), humble and juvenile though it may be, is that Glen Beck is dumb as a rock.  Except, of course where it counts...in how to rake in $$$.

You really shouldn't take this personally...everybody has a right to free speech, so the Beckians have told me, especially when it comes to calling the president racist.

1. profile image0

Don't worry Lita you have as much right as Beck to speak your mind! It shouldn't take long, after you put your  2 cents in you're pretty much intellectually broke!

1. profile image0

I guarantee, we are not broker than you, wink, lol.  And I'm serious about that "ignore," suggestion.

1. profile image0

Really I retired at 42, whats that you still work? Yes Lita you would be broker than me! But nice try!

You really are an angry person, be happy especially while your young, Or kill yourself...whatever works for you

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Whats employment got to do with this thread?

1. profile image0

Do you only read what I write? Maybe you should follow a long a little better!

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Yea I get it Ron ,and heres me keeping the rap music at bay in our house all these years ,while big people were following this nonsense? and calling it entertainment?

Is it maybe simply because Beck is the voice they cant be...

3. profile image0

Well, if that top part is true (the retired part), its even more reason to ignore, K? 

Architects and writers always have skillzz we can use, wink.

Really appreciate the plea for me to kill myself.  You certainly are class.  And no point continuing, as you prove our points on the nature of Beck lovers discourse over and over so obviously.

1. tksensei profile image60
                    tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How's that glass house?

2. profile image0

Wasn't a plea it was an option out of your hostility, class? Yeah, I really think I should show class towards a person who shows none, nahhhh, you get what you give

Miou! Would you like a saucer of milk with that?

2. profile image0

Did y'all hear that? Sounds like a screech, oh its Lita! For a second I thought somebody stepped on a cat.

1. profile image0

My Texan, who also hates Glenn Beck, likes the sound, wink.  You should ignore what you find offensive, sir.

1. profile image0
            1. profile image0

No, Lita I wont ignore you, I like a little kitty sometimes!

2. BJC profile image69

Actually, I do know what the Kool-Aid means. Do you??  Or are you so blind with Obama-aid. People were suckered into believing a man and they drank Kool-Aid laced with poison.

I don't, I've never heard of Kool Aid. Enlighten me.

Dont ask LG ,just another sugar flavoured pre-mix kinda beverage.
          Must be almost a American icon by now (I think)

Hubby likes Tang ,guess why , it apparently was the juice that went to the moon ...lol cute

1. profile image0

Yeah, sometimes they mix it with poison.  Unfortunately, it is made in the USA.

Uh...when your husband asks you for some "tang" he probably isn't talking about a beverage yikes

Um , he doesnt ask..I said he likes it.
              Must be an inhouse inuendo Ron , cuz I dont what ya meaning?

Like a squash? Add water? What's that got to do with the price of fish? (In political terms)

About as much lol

No sorry , I will let the other guys explain, its symbolic wink

3. profile image0

Why would we not know where the term originated? It was derived from a group of progressives who wanted to live as a collective while they followed a religious wacko. This same religious wacko was a great speaker and enthralled these masses of free thinkers who cared so much for others and convinced them that a fruity tasting substance laced with poison would cure all their ills!

Hmmm, Ron that sounds a little familiar. Do you know where you were when you first heard of Rev, Jim? I do.

Of course some of these free thinkers were smarter than the rest of the goobers so they had to be shot!

28. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

My hawaiian hula dancers rocks on the dashboard , but she never really goes anywhere unless I drive her there wink

1. profile image0

Thats deep!

Flew over the top huh wink

29. BJC profile image69
    BJCposted 14 years ago

Sorenson, you are one hateful individual.

The reason you lefties are so mean is because you're selfish and wrong!

Is it possible for you to get your head out of the sand and see reality??  Probably not. 

You keep your elitism and when Obama has the breadlines make sure you give yours to the guy who has more people in his family to feed.

1. profile image0

Wow.  You really extrapolate, don't you? 

And I'm Danish.  The name is spelled with an 'en' at the end, unlike the Swedish, who spell it with an 'on'...since that post was very personal, you might want to ensure accuracy.

*edit:  And I continue to be glad that you posted this thread so you all have a chance to express yourselves, sincerely.  However, I disagree, and strongly, about Beck.  And when I saw Ron (who is funny) post here as well, thought I'd add a bit to the satire.  I hope you can understand this...but perhaps not.

30. Eaglekiwi profile image75

A good debater attacks the topic, and never the person

(scratches head) wink guess we all went to different schools.

1. profile image0

I guess I was confused with all the attacks on conservatives, was that the topic?

31. Ron Montgomery profile image61

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/2/3538786_4015783e54.jpg

32. Ron Montgomery profile image61

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/glennbeck.jpg

33. Eaglekiwi profile image75

lol nah its the moon thing , hes a 60's baby smile

very cute pic , do ya got the pilsbury cutie, he rocks!!!

34. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Yesterday, Glenn Beck said, on his radio program:

I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.

Where did this guy go to school/university?

Pathetic ,the only thing dumber than that statement ,is an employer willing to pay for its distribution.

No, there are also his followers.  Even Beck doesn't believe half of what he says, he just knows it will stir up gullible, frightened people.

2. SweetiePie profile image82
      SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did Glenn Beck really say this?  I hope not as I have known some really nice people effected by the fires in my area, and it really troubles me if he feels that way.

35. LondonGirl profile image81

I'm sure he's got a soft, sympathetic side deep down. And his mother probably loves him.

36. Ron Montgomery profile image61

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oRurD55C0YQ/Sk05Fhs5acI/AAAAAAAABKQ/TY_k0rwFYjo/s400/glenn+beck.jpg

37. profile image0

I took a look at more of what you write.  It borders on hate speech.  (Actually, I would say it is hate speech...guns, etc. figure prominently.) "Liberals are mentally ill," huh?  That must mean you have a feeling that ALL liberals are the way you would describe me, a person you don't know.

Looks like you insulted every person there who called themselves a liberal on that hub with almost the same rhetoric.  Therefore, I won't take it personally.  And dismiss you for what you are.

BTW, I really am a man.  I'm my partner, Matt. wink

1. profile image0

Hate speech, damn, maybe Hub pages should be notified.

"BTW, I really am a man.  I'm my partner, Matt."
      Dual personalities Great, maybe a few pills wouldn't hurt, whatcha think, Matt?

If you don't like what I write, don't read it, its not meant for everybody. BTW I haven't read a thing you wrote, not interested, Its been fun but I'm watching a show about Iraq and its interesting. That Saddam sure was a mean feller, good thing he's gone!

1. profile image0

Very glad.  Thank you.

2. goodfriendiam profile image61
        goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you know, this might sound weird to you all, but I cried when Saddam Hussein was killed. Why? I guess I related to him in so many ways, ya sure I never killed any one with my bare hands, but I killed many souls with the things that came out of my mouth. Holy molly, I should have been hugged and left out to dry, more times then I can count. I had a lot of anger and rage. And it is sad he never had a chance to find life for himself, real life.

1. profile image0

Well the show is over, I didn't have quite the same reaction to Hussein's death. He was not a nice man and did a lot more than wish bad on others so your thoughts don't really compare to his actions. Then again maybe you're being facetious, how would I know

1. goodfriendiam profile image61

No I truly am not. I really broke down bad for the guy, just because he did what he did, doesn't mean he still wasn't human. So what are you saying you've never done anything bad or what? Are you a hypocrite? Know thats where your wrong my words are know different then his hands when it comes to killing, they both can slice you up and leave ya looking like chopped steak, after a good beating

1. profile image0

I have done bad things but to equate what I have done to what he did and would still be doing I find no comparison, if you do then so be it. Doesn't make me a hypocrite to say my bad does not compare to his. Odd thing to say but whatever.

So then you say you don't sin. I say thats a hypocrite

1. profile image0

Did I say that? where? I am confused are you reading what I am writing? If your looking for an argument then get after it, I'm bored, but if you can't point to where I said I don't sin, then go on to something else!

Here, "Doesn't make me a hypocrite to say my bad does not compare to his." yes it does because all sin is equal in Gods eyes.

2. tksensei profile image60

You need to talk to some Iraqis who lived under Saddam and then ask them if his bloody regime was the same as some nasty words.

38. tksensei profile image60

You want another racist pol? Check the rantings of California's Diane Watson.

39. tksensei profile image60

You want dangerously crazy? Check Obama's 'Science Czar' Holdren and the forced abortion/sterilization views he seems to have espoused once upon a time. If Obama hadn't circumvented the Constitution do you think this guy would have been approved by the Senate - even this Senate - for ANYTHING?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini … 83612.html

40. housedad profile image60
    housedadposted 14 years ago

Leave Glenn, he is just trying to make a living ... geez, no appreciation for a performance artist yikes)

1. SweetiePie profile image82

I can wager to guess you probably are outraged by other performance artists other people enjoy.  If Glenn makes fun of people that are effected by fires I will state outright he does not have an inch of empathy.  The irony is that some of these fires over the last few years have happened in some very conservative communities, and many of these people are the types that would appreciate Glenn.

1. housedad profile image60
        housedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You would lose that wager as very little outrages me ... but I do wonder your sense of humor smile

41. profile image0

Maybe to suggest someone kill themselves, are a pig and should be shot and barbecued, etc., etc., simply because of political affiliation (or perceived political affiliation...which might also be the case) could be considered, to say the least, a little 'bad.' 

I don't know, I could be mistaken.

1. profile image0

Are you still trolling?

1. profile image0

I'm sorry. You erupt with the above rhetoric towards me...with basically angry speech towards everyone who even attempts to post near you (and at all points answered MY posts), and you say I am 'trolling?'  You and that collection of uh, 'stuff,' I'd hardly call writing?

No.  I noted goodfriendiam's line of reasoning.

1. profile image0

You are a treat for sure, you can't get enough of my attention can you? As stated before if you don't like it don't read it, others like it just fine

What kind of twisted scale equates those words with putting human beings into wood chippers or murdering entire families in the night for a casual comment critical of the government?

WTF?

1. profile image0

Lita that is a good point!

42. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

Golly Gee Lita you flagged my "Barack Hussein Obama is a scumbag" hub. All I can say is

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

1. profile image0

I have never 'flagged' a hub, voted anyone down or anything of that nature since I have been here.  I don't even think of it...  You must have pissed someone else off (gee, that's hard to imagine).

1. profile image0

Lets see, you complain about my writing and right after I check my account to find a hub flagged. That is the first time any of them have been flagged. You are a liar and a censor, you do not get to decide what is and what is not "hate speech", no such thing as "hate speech"just a liberal "word bomb!"

But now the rest know you are a slug, goodbye slug!

I don't think you understand what flagging actually is.

If I go and flag a hub now, nothing happens immediately. There is no effect on that hub. The writer doesn't know anyone's flagged it.

What the flagging does is put the hub in a queue for the hubpages team to have a look at. If they decide it breaches the T & C for some reason, they mark it thus and email to let you know.

2. profile image0

Not that I really care what YOU think, but no, I assure you I reported nothing; I flagged nothing.  I only went to see what kind of a person would be expressing themselves the way you do here in the forums.

What I saw proved to be what I thought.

Since you cannot tell the difference between one liberal and another...and bash all of them, I'm pretty sure it could be any number of those on your hubs that you were nasty to that flagged your hub... 

And, frankly, I don't believe in rating up or down or flagging people's writing, period.  You wouldn't see me banning Mien Kampf from the library, either.  But I do have the right to express what I think of the contents of your writing, just like you assume (wrongly, actually, but whatever) you have the right to call me a liar, a slug, a pig, and tell me that I should go kill myself, as you have on these boards.

43. jiberish profile image79

LITA Wrote: "And when it is over the top by reasonable community standards, it is over the top."

What is the definition of 'reasonable community standards' when someone rants?

1. profile image0

I'm more familiar with censorship & pornography and reasonable community standards, since I am researching a hub on that.  But it is a judgment, and a rule of law.  I'm fairly sure, for instance (in fact I know) that in a public school, one child telling another they should kill themselves or threaten another with a gun (which has been intimated here on hubpage forums by grown men) would not be tolerated.

This is not school yard talk.

1. profile image0

You are right...and yet these things were said here in the forums, NOT in the school yard.

My point... wink And I rest my case.

Oh, here we go again...

2. jiberish profile image79

???

44. profile image0

Yep.  Nor do I believe in compromise at all times, either, SP.  Especially when you strongly hold a belief...I'd say I'm like that with human rights issues, health care being one of them.  And yeah, this hashing stuff on the internet is not exactly the nitty gritty of solving problems like people do when they work, is it, lol?

It would be nice, though....and I'm actually pretty open minded about free speech...if we could do without discussions where some suggest others be killed for their speech or belief system, however.

1. tksensei profile image60

or creepy stalkers, asinine make-believe 'profilers;' and ridiculous, overcompensating, Stuart Smalley narcissists? Yeah, we could do without those.

1. profile image0

It doesn't take any of those things to make out what is, TK.  And deliberately obfuscating and using doublespeak to make, I guess, what is supposed to be a point (but which SOME may call provocation or trolling, or being disingenuous, I dunno) isn't anything approaching dialogue, either.

Public information is public information.  But you are right about people wasting time, absolutely.

2. SweetiePie profile image82

I also saw them accuse you of flagging one of their hubs.  Honestly I have no interest in reading any of their hubs at this point, and I can guarantee the community moderator probably flagged it.  It does not take a very big clue to figure out we do not write hubs like that about people's names.  This is getting very weird.

45. tksensei profile image60

How are those new night vision goggles working out?

Good...lol

http://www.trollhunters.org/files/trolls/troll-01.jpg

46. tksensei profile image60

Ah, the team has made the tag and now Captain Nottheleastbitfunny has entered the ring with his arsenal of 'cute' pics!   roll

LOL

47. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Oh my

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ditto

48. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Typical

1. profile image0

Was that "Hate speech?" Oh my I feel so bad for poor, poor censors.

Yikes!!

49. Ron Montgomery profile image61

https://zone.artizans.com/images/previews/WIL556.300.jpg

Who let the dogs out  woof woof woof lol

2. goodfriendiam profile image61

LOL

50. blue dog profile image61
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

ya'll need to go easy on him, next thing he'll be crying in his milk. 

no, ron, that's not a hint.  well, maybe...

1. profile image0

Yeah thats it Blue Duck, I am crying! Hee hee, what a tard!

tard?

2. blue dog profile image61
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey, PAL, the only difference between you and the school yard bully is that he tended to pick on the guys.  you, without your PAL dean here to help, are only able to pick on the women in this community.  it is quite amusing to watch, for all of us, as they repeatedly show you to be half the man that you really are.   it's a safe bet to say, based on your behavior here, that if you're even lucky enough to have a woman in your life, she's definitely walking around being verbally abused, and probably a whole lot more. 

although most of the articles published on this site are considered hubs, the ones you write - filled with hate and anger and racism and bigotry - are in a league by themselves and are most certainly held in the highest esteem.

not only are you a classic representation of everything that is wrong on this site, you're a shining example of why much of the planet feels the way they do about arrogant and loud-mouthed americans, texans in particular.

Applauds smile and Im glad you said it !!!

1. blue dog profile image61

thank you, eaglekiwi. 

it has gone on long enough, hasn't it?  the only problem by closing it is that the venomous ignorance just crawls to a new location.  perhaps the thinking is that it is at least contained here, for the most part.

2. profile image0

Yeah your right Blue Duck, I beat women and my poor wife cowers around me, you were invited to try and change me but you cowered away so If you want to keep talking go ahead You have shown why real Texans vote against your type everytime. As far as Lita she gets what she puts out, don't like it? Talk to her, but don't come back days later thinking your some tough guy, cuz you ain't! BTW I don't care what other people or Countries think of Americans or Texans half of those countries would not exist if it hadn't been for America and Americans!

Tard? Short for retard Ron, I thought you could figure that out!

If you dont like whats written don't read, it really isn't that hard to ignore...or is it?  Shills!

Should've guessed.  Of course very few people use that outdated and nasty term anymore............

1. profile image0

Used all the time Ron, do you get paid per comment or what? I know why I can sit on a computer all day and play but how bout you? Its hard for me to believe you are all at work or have the same days off, so it must be a profitable endeavor to shill for the Democrats, lame but profitable!

1. profile image0

hee hee

1. profile image0

X where are all the threats they are seeing? Its just astounding to me that trolls and shills get the attention they seek and then cry foul, the internet is a wondrous place!

1. profile image0

Tex - you're existence is a threat - you don't "follow" the "group"

Actually no, the word is mostly used now by incredibly ignorant people if at all.  I do get paid for much of my internet work, but I will gladly point out your shortcomings pro bono.

2. blue dog profile image61

yeah, your profile defines "real texans" to a t.  actually, tex, you misinterpreted what i wrote (somehow that doesn't surprise me) about a woman in your life.  the fact that you use the word "cowered" does not escape me.  what i suggested, in no uncertain terms, is that she's probably walking around, feeling beat up: emotionally, mentally, and physically. 

there was a time, so many years ago, when someone such as yourself came along.  it was approaching midnite, on a dark country road, where three of the four occupants in the car were quite fed up with a loud-mouthed texan.  high school graduation nite, a bit of alcohol, and a healthy dose of ignorance thrown in for good measure.  stopping the car, dragging his foul-mouthed ass out of the back seat, he was introduced to the combined assets of my strength and size, even at that age. more than anything, it's the sound i remember most: a fence creaking in the dark of nite.  as that barbed-wire fence shook and rattled for 30 yards in either direction with the impact of his body, it was at that moment that i realized there was no need for any further action on my part.  the next morning i received a phone call from the high school principal.  he thanked me for my behavior the previous nite, stating that his nephew had had that coming for a long time.  his only question to me was how i accomplished what i did without resorting to a brawl.   

the gist of the story, tex, with a little t, is that i really am so beyond needing to prove my manliness in a fisticuffs fashion, where only a handful of testosterone induced morons get to watch the scene.  it's far more entertaining to engage here with someone of your mentality.  you are center stage and the whole world's our audience.

1. profile image0

Yeah you are beyond trying to prove how manly you are, right! So whats with the story? Are you trying to get me to admit I beat or verbally berate my wife? Then you are not familiar with Texas women are you? The offer was extended for you and whoever wanted to hunt down people on the internet, RandyGodwin was the only one man enough to take me up on it. So tell your story to your imaginary friends, I am far from impressed!

1. profile image0

I truer word was never spoke.

BwahahahaHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHhahahahaaaaaa!!!

Oh man...

I don't know many Texans, but I'd prefer to judge them on the basis of, say, the wonderful KCC who writes fantastic hubs, including about her home state of Texas.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)