jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

And down it goes...

1. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ … h_by_month

If he keeps this up he's gonna end up making Carter look like a success story.

1. nicomp profile image60
      nicompposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He won't have to put on a sweater like Carter did. Global Warming will keep us all warm this winter.

tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Of course in Carter's day the big hoax fear was of the impending Ice Age.

2. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

tk, at the risk of getting bitten, I must suggest that a political chat room might appeal to you.
    I think everyone knows that you dislike Obama. You could have written several hubs on the subject at this rate.
    While I don't always agree with you on certain things, I do think that you are a top-notch writer and would do well to focus some of your thoughts toward some actual articles.
    This is NOT meant to sound snarky (damn these impersonal e-conversations!), more that IMHO the strength of your arguments becomes somewhat diluted when it seems as if all you do is scan the web for anti-Obama articles to link to in the forums.
    *pats tk on head* "Good doggie, nice doggie....backing away, backing away..." wink

tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry, he's a very gentle beast. Your concerns are duly noted.

And thank you for the kind words.

3. vancouverdentist profile image60
    vancouverdentistposted 7 years ago

whoevers in charge always gets the most flak, watching the obama deception was interesting ,

but seeing his real world dealing with situations, like having that black professor and the police officer to the white house for "beers" was very creative.