How about Honoring the Fallen...and Crucifying the Media...for once!

1. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

"Defense Secretary Robert Gates is objecting “in the strongest terms” to an Associated Press decision to transmit a photograph showing a mortally wounded 21-year-old Marine in his final moments of life, calling the decision “appalling” and a breach of “common decency.”

The AP reported that the Marine’s father had asked – in an interview and in a follow-up phone call — that the image, taken by an embedded photographer, not be published." Yahoo News Front Home Page Report...15 minutes ago...

As a member of a family who experienced a Fallen Marine...I'm appalled too...beyond merely being able to express it in reasonable terms. This is the monitored I can't say what I would like to see happen to the person that posts anything that has to do with Lance Cpl. Joshua M. Bernard's being KIA. But...I bet they could read my mind...and if any of the chicken s_ _t vomit trash scumbag filthy degenerate media want to film anybody being injured...I volunteer one of them. I might be able to help! That's all I'm gon'na say about that part.

As a step-parent of a Marine...I can not honestly imagine...and I have seen a National News Report showing the exact spot where our Brave Marine was killed...what that could possibly be like.

I am so, so, so, sorry to the family for their loss...and for the f_ _ king w_ _ _e of syndicated media...for them even being alive! Did I leave out the "Media, you suck part!" Whoops...I almost forgot that part!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I was just reading about that. I am so sad that the stuipd people like that would want to hurt a family by posting a picture like that. Yea and media do suck like that. I hope they don't post the picture.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

There really is no excuse for them to publish that...