jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Obama's speech less offensive than Bush hugging 9/11 victims' children

1. bgamall profile image85
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

Now that was disgusting. How could he even do it? Oh, that's right, after the first 9/11 reunion he never attended another one. That is what guilty people do.

1. nicomp profile image60
      nicompposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let's see...

If he went to every reunion he'd be labeled guilty because he went to every reunion.

Pull the blinds, there's a black helicopter outside your window.

2. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

And the tinfoil brigade emerges once again from the grassy knoll.

......crazy conspiracy fools... roll

1. bgamall profile image85
      bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nice try. You know Bush told Ashcroft to stop flying commercially, and also that Willie Brown was told 24 hours before the planes hit. You also know that PNAC neocons called for a new Pearl Harbor. Never heard of circumstancial evidence? Never heard of explosives being needed for towers to fall at near the rate of gravity? Never heard of body parts being found so far away from the towers that even Chuck Schumer has waivered in his belief that there were no explosives?

The tin foil folks are the ones who believe that fire brought three towers, including one not hit by a plane, down at near the rate of gravity. Of course, that has never happened before in the history of skyscrapers, but on this day we are to believe that three succombed to the same fate, fire.

Tksensi, you just can't accept that your world isn't what you thought it was.

And Brown got warnings all the time. And he can't identify who warned him and he recanted his statement shortly thereafter. And he's a Democrat. And he's nutball Willie Brown.

You know that calling for something in an op/ed piece usually means you aren't involved in it? Isn't that a little too obvious even for you?

Obviously you have no grasp on the term. No one is convicted on circumstantial evidence.

Ever take a physics class? Everything falls as the rate of gravity unless it's tethered.

A waver from a politician makes your top 10 list of circumstantial evidence?

How else does something fall? Does it fall up? Does it fall sideways? Was the law of gravity repealed that day?

Umm.. yes. Plane + fully loaded fuel tanks + high speed crash + severe fire damage = buckled I beams = catastrophic failure.

3. tksensei profile image60

Do you recieve signals from your home planet through the fillings in your teeth? I hope the chip the government secretly implanted in your 'brain' doesn't affect the recption.

4. tksensei profile image60

These conspiracy nuts are amusingly shameless about their lunacy.

5. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 7 years ago

My best friend's landscaper's IT guy told his girlfriend that he heard someone on the radio explain how Bush's limo driver took a part-time job as a window washer in a building two blocks over from the Twin Towers exactly 911 days before the terrorist attack.

Co-incidence? I think not.

Gotta go. The government is parked outside my apartment in an unmarked van.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How did I miss this idiocy?

You dare to doubt my circumstantial evidence? I read it in the National Enquirer.

1. profile image0

Not that idiocy the idiocy of the thread, well ok yours too, we all know the Government uses suv's!

By knowing that, you must be part of the conspiracy. Did you plant the explosives?

1. profile image0

I couldn't be, I kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, I was in Jersy!

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1225.gif

working