jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (19 posts)

Mandatory Swine flue vaccines!

1. geminimoon profile image60
    geminimoonposted 7 years ago

Has anyone heard any rumors going around about being forced to take the swine flu vaccine or risk getting sent to a concentration camp? I've been watching some pretty scary stuff on youtube. There's alot of talk about wrist bands and permanent chips being placed on your right wrist. Also that by 2012 the new world order will take drastic steps to kill anyone who doesnt go along with the new ways, especially christians.

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah right roll

2. ScarletRyan1970 profile image60
      ScarletRyan1970posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes the Goverments of Europe and Great Britian are giving
          away free swine flu vacs.Everybody will need two jabs.
          Ireland starts the swine flu vacs in a couple of months.
          The UK are having trouble controlling the spread
          of the swine flu.

All I will say is that,I am glad Ireland is surrounded by
          water.We have had only one or two cases of it here in
          the summer.Some idiot picked it up from a plane journey.

I don't fly in planes anymore so i won't be needing any
          swine flu jabs.

3. egiv profile image74
      egivposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow, on youtube? Then it must be true! I guess it doesn't matter anyway though, I saw another super-scientific youtube video that said the world will end in 2012, so don't bother worrying about being sent to a concentration camp, you'll be dead by then anyway.

2. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Oh god not a new Hitler era. No dude, only infected people are sent to quarantine.

There isn't enough vaccine for everyone. And the nasel one coming in october is for people ages 2-49. No one else.

3. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

Let them try sending me to a camp for not wanting to put monkey DNA in my body.

1. thranax profile image60
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your a monkey already...

4. 70

Thank you for your thoughtful insight.

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Thranax has it right; most of the stuff we see "out there" is just that--"out there".  Not that there aren't conspiracies, but the ability of evildoers to accomplish great dastardly deeds involving the entire population is limited by the great contrariness of human nature in general. 

The only compulsory bit of nastiness that seems to be more than just scare-fluff is the provision in the Health Care bill--if it passes with that provision intact--which would require us all to buy health insurance or be heavily fined.  President Obama did tout that in a recently televised speech (which I saw;  I'm not quoting any OTHER flake).  He also said there would be "hardship exceptions", but clearly no exceptions for people like me who've paid their own way for decades.  Death to the self reliant and all that.

He compared that one to requiring folks to carry auto insurance.  A brilliant analogy even though massively flawed.  Hey, it just sounds good.  You don't have to carry auto insurance if you choose not to drive; guess you won't have to carry health insurance if you choose not to live.

(Sigh) lol

1. dohn121 profile image86
      dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I really like how you conveyed your thoughts here, Fred.  I can see Big Brother turning this into some kind of hate-mongering tactic, like if we don't purchase health insurance, that we're un-patriotic.  I remember right after Nine-Eleven, some people scoffed at their neighbors for not hanging a flag on their house, or to those that didn't wear yellow ribbons to show their support for the soldiers in the Gulf War.  Just because some people choose not to join the masses does not necessarily mean that they aren't Americans or supporters of a good cause!  I just believe that we're all doomed if we don't wake the hell up.

6. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

I would agree with those here.

It is most likely bunk, especially if you sit back and ask yourself how dumb it would be to require all Americans to take a vaccination for a flu that is more or less a great way for the news media to secure more expensive commercial time slots.

You try telling a whole country "you take this, or else!"

I dare you.

7. 70

like your moxie!

8. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

Thanks, it's my favorite replicated beverage. wink

9. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

There are also reports that France is making it mandatory and there is a 'leaked' official report on this that is now circulating online.

10. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

(NaturalNews) The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the "Pandemic Response Bill" 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_healt … ntine.html

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's scary...

1. sabrebIade profile image84
        sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes it is.
        Google "Pandemic Response Bill" 2028 and you can read the whole bill online and see what you think.

11. 60
    jpospichposted 7 years ago

I also get my news from YouTube. God save me.

12. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

This is from the Swine Flu Isolation order drafted here in North Carolina....
    "If you fail to comply with this ISOLATION ORDER, you will be subject to prosecution pursuant to NCGS 130A-25, which provides for imprisonment for up to two (2) years, as well as pretrial detention without bail under NCGS 15A-534.5"
    http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/Isolatio … r%20v3.pdf

Jail for two years and held without bond for not allowing the State to isolate you for having the flu?
    I remember my old employer telling me to come to work even when I had the flu.
    That isn't YouTube, thats from the CDC's website.