jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

For republicans, conservatives, libertarians, and moderates, only!

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Who would you like to see run in 2012 on the republican ticket, the libertarian ticket, and as an independent?

Do you think Ron Paul will run again?

2. profile image69
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

Hope not.  He gave conservatives a black eye.  He was a little out there.
    There is no real good choice for 2012.  Jeb Bush may be the best choice ideally but because of his name, it is not feasible for him to run.

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I really like Huckabee as a person, but I wish he weren't so far right.

4. Ken R. Abell profile image86
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

I like the governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, but I suspect that he will not enter the fray.  He may be too nice a guy for the rough & tumble of national politics.

Pawlenty from Minnesota seems to be positioning himself for a run.  And of course, Romney will be in the race.  Palin seems to be making the rounds raising money & she will likely be in the mix.

Ron Paul?  I hope not simply because he is so bland.  He is right on in many of his positions, but unfortunately, in the age we live in, the electorate prefers a slick package.

I hope the Liberatarians find a viable candidate,

5. profile image0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

How bout Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? That would stir the pot!

1. Daniel Carter profile image90
      Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Uh, yeah, just a titch. LOL
      Not sure diplomacy would be a priority, or it would certainly put us in the best position to be the most hated country on the planet--yet some more. Trouble is, they sound too bigotted to a lot of international audiences.

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We are already hated, always have been, its not gonna change. It was just a joke but I figured I would get this kind of response.

6. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I would like to see Daniel Carter run. I wont say who he reminds me of, as he probably wont like it. But I think that you would do a good job Carter, go for it!

7. profile image0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

He looks like Danial Hannan to me, too bad he can't run for President!

8. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Which do you guys think is better? To be hated and feared, or hated and mocked? Just askin'.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The US is all three!

9. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Daniel, can I be your campaign manager?

working