jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Woman Faces Over Watching Friends' Kids Before School Bus Arrives

1. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articl … er-ON.html

This issue could be eliminated by simply defining "day care" as "over x number of hours a day".

2. 0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

This is a perfect example of the government completely out of control and stuffing their snotty little noses in where they don't belong.

3. atomswifey profile image69
    atomswifeyposted 7 years ago

How is fining and or jailing this woman going to "protect" Michigan children?!
    This is so absurd!

4. Victoria Trix profile image60
    Victoria Trixposted 7 years ago

I usually don't say much in the forums but this issue really makes me upset. Why is the goverment so concerned about some neighbor watching another neighbor's child when the parent goes to work? Whatever happened to helping out your neighbors or supporting each other? The goverment needs to be more concerned about why the economy is the way it is or the drugs on our streets and less about how someone is helping someone else!

When my kids where younger I would have been lost without being able to trade babysitting time with my neighbors. In the world today daycare is expensive and for some many people who have taken pay cuts just to hold on to their jobs it's a blessing for them to have free child care.

Another thing I want to know is who in the world called this in? I mean what person is so pathetic that they called on these people? That person should be ashamed of themselves!