jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself

1. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids

1. blue dog profile image79
      blue dogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i've spoken to two doctors who say the symptoms are much milder than currently being promoted.

2. 0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

"FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death"

http://vactruth.com/2009/10/02/fda-appr … and-death/

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

But as course, as we know, "everything gives you cancer"...

I think people are too paranoid about vaccines, they have done good in the world you know.

1. Specialk3749 profile image60
      Specialk3749posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I am thankful for not having to have to worry about polio and small pox because of the vaccines.  But, on the other hand, I think that nowadays our government has become so greedy that they will do anything to make money.  Even if it is to rush a vaccine through that hasn't been tested enough! Sorry, I think that they are off the mark on this one.

2. 0
      Madame Xposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great! Why don't you run out and get one?

1. 0
        A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm gonna, I ain't skeert!

4. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 7 years ago

I'll get one.  I need to.  I can't handle extreme flu symptoms for whatever reason so I have to get flu vaccines every year or risk being sick for a month at a time.  Now it looks like I'll be getting two.

Not everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, and that's a fact.  My mom had one in the 70s and it turns out she can't even build immunity to the dead viruses so she just got the real swine flu anyways in addition to the regular aches and pains of a vaccine.  Now they want her to get it again and that sure isn't happening.

The current swine flu vaccine is 50% placebo effect 50% practical prevention. The average citizen is far more concerned about swine flu than doctors are - for most of us the illness won't be much different from the common flu.  However, it does pose a significant danger to children under 12 and we know how fast they contaminate one another.

The best bet in any vaccine isn't that everyone should be vaccinated, it is that it should go to everyone who can take it to lower the risk of those who can't getting it.

As for the doctor, well, I think he'll be hard pressed to find any consensus in the medical community at large that it is more dangerous than recieving the live virus.

Of course, I might be confused.  I am 80% sure that they are using inactive vaccines.  There might be an f-up with an attenuated strain, but I highly doubt it.