jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Obama/White House silent after Iran bombings....why????

1. TimTurner profile image80
    TimTurnerposted 7 years ago

Iran has condemned the U.S., Britain and Pakistan for their string of terrorist bombings in the last 24-hours.  Iran has threatened to retaliate against all 3 countries.

Top leaders in Britain and Pakistan have condemned the terrorist bombings in Iran and said they don't support any kind of terrorism.

The bombings happened over 24 hours ago and yet good ol' Obama and crew have YET to make a statement.

I wonder why.

Even if we had nothing to do with it, it sure looks like we have.

Obama messed up on this one.  He's great a giving speeches and yet he doesn't give one when he needs to.

Wonder what he has up his sleeve....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091019/ts_ … rds_attack

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

He has up his sleeve whatever,  at any given time,  will make him look better or give him power.

TimTurnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I find it very unusual that a man who always knows what to say to make everyone happy and gives great speeches, is silent on this even after Iran's accusations.

3. profile image0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure the only thing he has up his sleeve is his arm. He is waiting on his teleprompter to tell him what to say

Hahahaha!

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

hahahaaa
    you could be right.

5. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

He's trying to make republicans uncomfortable.

I'm an Independent!  haha

1. Pr0metheus profile image60
        Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Somehow I doubt that.... anyways, he's trying to make YOU uncomfortable.

Let's see....I don't believe in god, i have gay best friend, believe in pro-choice, believe in gun ownership and I hate the left and right wing.

I'm definitely Independent in my views.  I rate every issue according to what I believe, not blindly across the board.

6. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

And, ahem, where's Hillary, our Secretary of State, in all of this? You know, that woman with all of that foreign policy experience?

7. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 7 years ago

Hello, Mr. President! I think we have a bigger problem than Fox News on our hands!

1. profile image0
      Madame Xposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL smile

working