jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

"Exclusive: Pelosi LACKS VOTES for most sweeping public option": Yahoo

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image31
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

A LOGT OF PEOPLE ON CAPITOL HILL ARE SELFISH. THOSE GUYS HAVE HEALTH CARE AND THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ADEQUATE COVERAGE TO GET IT. DAMN

1. RKHenry profile image79
      RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I feel your anger man, but what will be, will be.  We all just need to keep our congressmen business back at it, and still focused on it.

It is by no means over, even if it is true.

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image31
        fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

WE HAVE TO KEEP LOBBYING FOR ITS PASSAGE DUDE. Otherwise, California, the state I'm in will be overflowing with the uninsured

It already is.
          Got a passion, keep writing your legislators.  That's all you can do.

2. profile image0
          Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry.  I'm lobbying AGAINST its passage.  Hard, too.  And no, I do not have ANY health insurance at present, nor  does my disabled wife.

See fish, to each his own.  Again my suggestion write more letters than your opposition does.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image83
              IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're absolutely right.  Listen folks, write your legislators whether for this or not.  Democracy, despite what others would have you think, IS a beautiful thing.  Write, vote and get involved with your community.

2. ledefensetech profile image80
            ledefensetechposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tell me about it.  I'm uninsured and a diabetic and I'm against it.  As usual the politicians are aiming at the wrong target.  It's the supply of healathcare that's the problem, that is why the cost is so high.

http://mises.org/story/3793

DiLorenzo nails the cause in this article and even Milton Freidman got it in his article:

http://books.google.com/books?id=VWNNYq … mp;f=false

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very True, they look at is as a right of position-office. They look at us as a necessary Burden! Sooo very wrong.

Jon

working