jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did you see Arnold Schwarzenegger's Veto ?

1. free4india profile image60
    free4indiaposted 6 years ago

I have heard of college teenagers resorting to writing funny letters with double meaning...

but California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's letter to state legislature having hidden message.... Well what do you think ? Was it purposeful or just a coincidence?

For those who are ignorant... The first letters of each line of the note started with 'I' then the next para letters starting with 'F' then the next line 'U' then 'C' then 'K' and the last with 'Y', 'O' and 'U'.  Well they say it is all a coincidence..... that when read vertically, the first letters send a vulgar message to the legislature !

2. 0
    Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago

Oh the odds of that being accidental are way too high! He definitely did it on purpose.

3. free4india profile image60
    free4indiaposted 6 years ago

It is really funny on the lighter side... but since he is mixing up politics with pleasure not everyone is gonna take it lightly....

well Bill Clinton also mixed politics and pleasure..

1. manlypoetryman profile image71
      manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

BA-HA-HA-HA-HA! ROFLMAO...and needing to stop and breathe! lol

Thanks...I needed a good laugh at the moment!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOLOLOL, I agree!!

4. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

I did something similar on a report I wrote in college. I had doubts that the guy was even reading our assignments. Randomly bolded letters through the report said "are you even reading this". Passed the class but never got a response from him.

It was no coincidence and I like it.