jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

"Swine flu means worst flu season in 12 years in U.S.": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image30
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

THIS IS WHY HEALTHCARE REFORM IS SO CRITICAL. PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE AT STAKE

2. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

Please spare me the media HYPE.  My kid came home with what you call SWINE flu.  It was a damn cold.  she wasn't any more ill than any other time we've had the flu in this house.  NONE of us in this household got ill other than her.  I drank out of one of her glasses, I picked up her used tissues, I kissed her good night, I gave her hugs.  ALL without a surgical mask strapped to my face.  We were warned that we were exposed at work....REALLY?????  Yet NONE of us are out sick now.  This FLU has been around for EVER but now suddenly it has a name. The drs are jumping the gun and diagnosing EVERYONE as having swine flu to avoid medical law suits "Well, you were advised and treated....therefore, you can't sue me."

The "regular" flu kills just as many infants, children, the weak and elderly and this thing you call the swine flu.  Its a heap of SWINE CRAP....That's why they call it the SWINE flu.

3. Stimp profile image79
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

BTW:  Please give me a spreadsheet showing me the symptoms of SWINE flu VS. regular flu and I think you'll see they are the SAME SAME SAME SAME.

4. Make  Money profile image73
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

working