jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

"Holder: Don't fear trial of 'coward' 9/11 plotter": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image30
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

This is exactly the kind of language that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed wants to hear. THIS WILL BE A SPECTACLE.

2. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

This will be a travesty.

3. profile image60
    C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago

This from a man with a track record of being soft on terrorist....

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

...including dismissing charges against the "New Black Panther Party", whose members clearly intimidated voters at the polls in Philadelphia.

is he the same guy who called America, the country that he serves, a "nation of cowards"? yikes

1. profile image60
      C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

afraid so....pardon the pun...

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile wink

5. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 7 years ago

I almost hope they get off on a technicality just to prove how stupid these democrats are!

6. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

it's just odd to me that Mr. Holder feels we can hand-pick which terrorists should stay at Gitmo because they are "too dangerous" and which ones "should be presumed innocent", like a 9/11 mastermind.

1. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But he doesn't "presume" them to be innocent. He says he's confident of the outcome! So why the trial? It's all BS a how trail to embarass the last administration and their tactics!

1. profile image60
        C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It does appear to be politcally motivated. It would appeat that Mr. Holder has acted stupidly, but lets not turn this into political theater or jump to conclusions......

There, how did I do?

working