jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Socialized Oil? Whoops!

1. rhamson profile image75
    rhamsonposted 7 years ago

Take a look at this.  A dirty politician to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrA9zj94 … re=related

2. rhamson profile image75

While a slip of the tongue revealed a possible agenda direction for her this is not the first time she has been looked at for questionable ethics.  The banking scandal involving her husband goes to further sink her high flying ship.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/03/13/cu … ne-waters/

3. rhamson profile image75

These are great links if you take the time.

4. profile image60
    C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago

She is a criminal. So is Rangle. So is McCain. I could go on.....
    I think you will see a huge change in Nov 2010 forward regarding the congress.

5. Jeffrey Neal profile image86
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

Here, just so we have the video without the creative editing (although I think the first one is funnier).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3I-PVVowFY

I had seen it a few weeks ago, and if you look sitting right next to her is my wonderful representative (well he's not listened to me, so that's debatable) Steve Cohen lean back laughing to himself.  Hopefully he's laughing at how ridiculous she sounds.neutral

1. profile image60
      C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cohen is a stooge!

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image86
        Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hear, hear!
        Unfortunately it looks like he will have no competition except for an ignorant (or very smart, but not quite sane) former mayor who would actually be worse if elected.

1. profile image60

Yea I hear ya. Think the mayor will be able to shake the fed haters off?

I hope whatever shady dealings he's had are exposed. He's already taken the taxpayers to the cleaners and made a mockery of the election process.  He claimed to be more concerned about his "people", but they don't realize he's stolen from them as well.  As long as they can live on the gov't plantation for free, I guess it doesn't matter who the master is.

The upcoming campaign is going to be ugly, and I hope maybe he'll get his just deserts before the whole country gets a chance to see how unhinged he really is.

1. profile image60

I hope they nail him

They will, and we'll get to see that stupid surprised look on his face just like John Ford.  rhamson's always saying the "slime on the hill", but we also gotta get rid of the slime in city hall trying to make it to the hill.

1. rhamson profile image75
                  rhamsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Slime is slippery no matter where you encounter it.  I wonder if this clip will come out in their prospective re-election ad campaigns.  The voters have got to take responsibility and get these people out. This clip shows you how transparent they really are and shame on them and us when they gang together to push power hungry agendas.

6. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

The first clip is hilarious! I watched them all. Thanks for sharing!

working