jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Are we looking at the new homegrown terrorists?

1. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 7 years ago

The Right Wing and the religious Right are in a death spiral.  As a result; they are doing and saying some pretty desparate and dangerous things. Last week a Priest from the Archdioces of Brooklyn, New York said basically that "if gay people were allowed to marry; it would destroy marriage and we need to stop them any way we can"

A little while ago I saw this video on You Tube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqNq5ICpF4&NR=1

Are we looking at the latest round of terrorist in our country? Murdering cowards seem to always fall back on some good book to justify their crimes. Did you overlook these terrorist like I did?

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image72
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Two words: - Oklahoma - Bombing -

2. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are we going to see a lot of gay people killed in the name of God before people stand up and put a stop to this type of hate Crime.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

I hope not but you should never push too hard because there are some serious idiots. I fear for the peace if the gays and the aclu start taking on the churches.

You are absolutely right. I should be nice and quiet. Maybe move to some Ghetto and wait? Is that what I should do? You have homicidal maniacs next to you in your pews. Dont talk to me like they are just some serious idiots. They are crazy terrorists.

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't wait in the getto I don't think they're safe. No one in my church discusses politics on Sunday. We are not told what to think, we know wnat to think. No paid clergy, no one has to say what some one wants them to.

3. dyonder profile image79
    dyonderposted 7 years ago

'We don't want to tell you what to think; we want to show you how to think.' Serenity, I think
    Scary stuff, be really f..ed up if we end up, here in the states, making a religious war - the very thing the extremists (jihadists) have been deceiving their public into believing we've been doing against them all this time.

1. profile image0

..........................What!?....................... No more bong for you Bruce, you bring me down.

The whole attacking Obama thing didn't work out so well for them.  So they're back to their tried and true methods.  Excite the true believers into attacking Gays, and Abortion Doctors, so on and on.

2. dyonder profile image79
        dyonderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

bong? Too bad I'm clean as a starched white shirt. You kinda missed the point, thaz cool though. 2 each their own.

3. cheaptrick profile image74
        cheaptrickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't mean to be nit picky here but what dose your church pass around for communion cause if your bong comment is an indicator I might want to join lol.

1. profile image0

I'm teasing!

working