jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

"Obama: Jobs plan WILL 'jump-start' hiring": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image31
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

The president seems mighty sure of himself here, but HOW CAN HE GUARANTEE SUCCESS? HE CAN'T

1. Mortgagestar1 profile image60
      Mortgagestar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Obama and his assocciates are doing the complete opposite of Reaganomics. The attck on both the consumer and business will , logically, extent the recession well beyong the natural cycle.
      Common sense dictates the more you punish the job creators and tax prosperity, negative economic expansion develops. Hyper inflation is ahead since we are printing money with no capital backing. The Democrats are projecting the fall out well past 2013 which they can blame on another administration. Politics of blame, lies, and deceit. Thre are more Wall Streeeters and Washington insiders now than ever. Read Rolling Stone Magazine's article on Obama's Wallsteet Friends. corrupt Change You Can Believe In!

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

3. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Prayer is the best medicine there isn't to much left. smile
    I don't read Yahoo do you get a kick back for recommending? smile
    Give us the link please smile

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Yea I don't think he'll 'jump-start' hiring but hey I can only hope something comes my awy in the way of a job and soon too!

5. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

None of Obama's "plans" have worked so far, why would anyone expect them to work now?

His entire plan is to shift Federal Money to states for state jobs.  A million people for the Census. Jobs that do not last and do not provide long term jobs.  Jobs that require continual funding at tax payer expense.

Hyper inflation is right at the door waiting to storm in the second any kind of recovery rears it's head effectively killing it.

If the Government has proven anything... it's that they can not manage money nor create opportunity.

6. 60
    cindyoposted 6 years ago

yeah right.......hahahaha...k let me compose myself...the stimulus worked so well, those turtle habitats were really needed...and look at how many jobs we saved or created in fake districts....

Unemployed people are facing reality everyday. The reality of losing their jobs, homes, life savings and work is not available.

It is time for these people in Washington to face reality....We have had nothing but, lies, smoke and mirrors, and failure for a year. We have been screaming economy, while they play with our money. They more they spend the worse it will get. Bank taxes, healthcare , cap and trade are all job killers. But they remain intent. They say jobs when they promote these things, all three are taxes on individuals and businesses which does not relate to private sector growth.